Daytona Road 600PP AWD :00/:20/:40

• Thread starter LizMcQueen
  • 87 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming down with a virus or something, will jump in for the odd one, but may not stay depending on how i am, feel like sh... at the mo, but coming to show my support for the Lancia at DR.

Here is my tune if anyone is interested in trying it out :)

Manufacturer ............ : Lancia
Model ................... : Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
Circuit ................. : Daytona Road Course
Performance Points ...... : 600PP
Power (BHP) .............. : 349/+95
Weight (Kg) ............. : 1147/85%
Tyres ................... : R1/R1
Aerodynamics ............ : 0/0
Ride Height (mm) ........ : -30/-30
Spring Rate ............. : 9/5
Damper .................. : 5/5
Toe (OUT/IN) ............ : -0.10/-0.20
Camber Angle (-) ........ : 1.6/1.1
Brake Balance ........... : 7/7
Torque Distribution (F/R) : 30/-
Max Turning Angle ....... : 40
Traction Control ........ : Off
ABS ..................... : 1

TRANSMISSION:
1st ..................... : 086 (km/h) - 2.970
2nd ..................... : 116 (km/h) - 2.210
3rd ..................... : 159 (km/h) - 1.620
4th ..................... : 203 (km/h) - 1.265
5th ..................... : 273 (km/h) - 1.010
Final ................... : ............ 3.000

Performing an average time of 1'56.3/6
Best time 1'55.9xx

Last edited:
Here is my tune if anyone is interested in trying it out :)

Manufacturer ............ : Lancia
Model ................... : Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91
Circuit ................. : Daytona Road Course
Performance Points ...... : 600PP
Power (BHP) ............. : 349/+95
Weight (Kg) ............. : 1147/85%
Tyres ................... : R1/R1
Aerodynamics ............ : 0/0
Ride Height (mm) ........ : -30/-30
Spring Rate ............. : 9/5
Damper .................. : 5/5
Toe (OUT/IN) ............ : -0.10/-0.20
Camber Angle (-) ........ : 1.6/1.1
Brake Balance ........... : 7/7
Torque Distribution (F/R) : 30/-
Max Turning Angle ....... : 40
Traction Control ........ : Off
ABS ..................... : 1

TRANSMISSION:
1st ..................... : 086 (km/h) - 2.970
2nd ..................... : 116 (km/h) - 2.210
3rd ..................... : 159 (km/h) - 1.620
4th ..................... : 203 (km/h) - 1.265
5th ..................... : 273 (km/h) - 1.010
Final ................... : ............ 3.000

Performing an average time of 1'56.3/6
Best time 1'55.9xx
Thanks Sinistar
20hlroy.gif

If I you allow me an advice, when you use that format you should use the font "Courier New", so all text will be aligned
28tx92c.gif

Very good racers ,thanks friends.Sorry for my english.
I GTro_AeropiTT,from Spain (malaga),greetings :-)

Hi AeropiTT, nice to see you here
2q0q58w.gif

Coming down with a virus or something, will jump in for the odd one, but may not stay depending on how i am, feel like sh... at the mo, but coming to show my support for the Lancia at DR.

Not again CM :ill:, hope you feel better soon.

Phillip.

Thanks to sinibomb, chunkee monkey, crispy, and aeropitt for the great racing.

Special thanks to sinibomb and aeropitt for giving me two gorgeous white Deltas to look at.

Great isn't the word...

...fantastic springs to mind!!! Just had a great 5 laps of really close racing with Sinibomb and mikifaca1, with all three of us finishing within a tenth of a second of each other!!

Massive thanks for that race guys, it was an absolute pleasure from start to finish :cheers:

Thanks clacksman
xdgpqc.gif

I have a question (doubt): are you sure that R3/R1 tires is the best option?

It was for me, individual results may vary. :dopey:

The low part of the power curve doesn't get any nicer on R1s and I like it to stop as well.

Great isn't the word...

...fantastic springs to mind!!! Just had a great 5 laps of really close racing with Sinibomb and mikifaca1, with all three of us finishing within a tenth of a second of each other!!

Massive thanks for that race guys, it was an absolute pleasure from start to finish :cheers:

It was very entertaining race and thanks to you and Sinibomb aswell. Really enjoyed it.👍

It could have been fun in other races too, but someone had to ruin it. Two drivers which I didnt remember name of kept crashing all the time. Just when you enjoy racing someone has to ruin it.👎

Hope to race again sometimes.👍

It could have been fun in other races too, but someone had to ruin it. Two drivers which I didnt remember name of kept crashing all the time. Just when you enjoy racing someone has to ruin it.👎

Would that have been the one involving the red Evo that kept waiting after he knocked us off so he could do it all over again by any chance :crazy: The Subi driver wasn't much better either!

The last race of the night certainly made up for it though 👍

It seems to be too early, I just spent three hours here but couldn't see any Lancias. Mostly 2-3 player races, and usually first corner was too hard for other competitors. Total waste of time. 👎

No Lancias out tonight bar one, GTHQ_Rikson, saw you too late, thought i was the only Lancia in that race, otherwise would have slowed to have a two way tussle, my apologies, maybe next time 👍

No Lancias out tonight bar one, GTHQ_Rikson, saw you too late, thought i was the only Lancia in that race, otherwise would have slowed to have a two way tussle, my apologies, maybe next time 👍

I saw you driving away from me indeed,but we've met again in the race after that particular one.
Sorry if I was getting in your way,I was trying to avoid streaming the blue Scooby.
Pitty I had to leave when suddenly there was a full grid of Delta's
Enjoyed it though,till the next one!

Last edited:
Sorry GTHQ_Rikson for the little push :guilty: in the back yesterday.

Did not count on you slowing down quicker then me and in full breaks in the turn could not avoid anymore.
Good you stayed on the track and drove faster 👍 then me afterwards.

Sorry GTHQ_Rikson for the little push :guilty: in the back yesterday.

Did not count on you slowing down quicker then me and in full breaks in the turn could not avoid anymore.
Good you stayed on the track and drove faster 👍 then me afterwards.

No problem,these things can happen now and then.Is there a reason for you driving the Evo instead of the Delta?
Regards,Eric

Is there a reason for you driving the Evo instead of the Delta?
Regards,Eric

1) Compulsive behaviour that makes me break the rules.
4knuv6e_th.jpg

2) A Love/Hate relationship with the Delta, that currently needs some space to develop towards the right balance again.
2e5kqyq_th.jpg

3) Just was out for some easy rounds on Daytona, could not even keep up with the Evo IX. Need to go back to point 0 and build a solid foundation with the Delta for that event.
28heihy_th.jpg

Yesterday I had some race with failing_finn, but it was just us i Lancia this time..Later at Daytona R. it was some hot race with some GTDrivers in sub and me in R8..

Maybe it be little better with Lancia in the weekend

See you guys and...girls?

Have a nice weekend :)

Per

So only Lancias here? I might have a go later on:)! I made a few races with the R35 doing 1.51.899:tup:! Average between 1.52.1xx and 1.52.2xx!

So only Lancias here?

Actually the thread started out general, look at the tunes in post 1.

I still did not get adapted to the Delta and I'm going for Brera this week, to combine with WRS.

...and it had be fun to make a R8 race too. I had in the last part of weekend some hot race with some Italian gtexd in R8 and it was really fast and hot races. In clean air I get the R8 down to 1.53.558 (new rec for me so far) I use s1/s1.

What do you think about a race like that?

or monday R8 vs Sub
Tuesday R8 vs GT-R
Wed.. other mixes..?

Some idea out there?

Per

This event has failed, maybe it was because other events like Suzuka-NSX, Suzuka-RX8, Fuji-F430 or WRS Daytona-Brera were more interesting and fun, I don't know, I just have to say thanks to all who showed interest in this event, participants and tuners.
See you on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back