Daytona Speedweeks 2014Finished 

• Thread starter Peelster1
  • 135 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to know from people exactly when they are 100% available for a reschedule. This can be a great event, we just need people to show up for it... I understand that sometimes plans come up, but if we want to race this event, we need to get our act together and commit.

@redbullrider20
@trobes29
@jeff46107
@Alan2134
@Xradkins
@rick_frogman
@theHOONIGAN1
@swiftsmith
@carl2448
I vote for sometime this upcoming weekend. It's free time for a lot of us and we have a while week to sort out our commitments. Saturday evenings or Sunday afternoon as we have school/work Monday.

I vote for weekend. Most of us stay up later on weekend night and some of us don't have plan.

Couldn't do now, I wasn't even home. Moments of now isn't a good idea as not everyone is even aware or online. Let's plan it out. I have people saying Friday and Sunday and others saying Saturday won't work for them.

When are people available this Friday?

Friday after 3:00p.m. EST is DEFINITELY open for me. Free that day, and again i'll say, SATURDAY WILL NOT WORK FOR ME.

if at all possible peel, i'd like you to come to a test session to watch NinjaMonkey run some laps. He got a wheel and is VERY smooth, i'll post our tandem times and his solo times later if you'd like. i honestly feel he's ready for the 500, and i'm hoping you'll trust my word on it.

Ninja_Monkey_8
Solo: 46.796 (Would of been 3rd in qual)
Tandem w/me: 45.514

I just now understand the race if full, but if there's room, i would take my word on it and let him in.

Daytona 500 Unofficial Results
1st: jeff46107
2nd: trobes29
3rd: Alan_2134
DNF: Ninja_Monkey_8
DNF: Peelster1
DNF: carl2448

Moment of Caution at 2:46:17.5xx, initial collision at 2:46:09.5xx. Caution is called about 8 seconds after the moment of contact as displayed in this example. In the example, the moment of contact is at 2:19:21 on the video and the Caution is displayed at 2:19:30. Official Results to come after I get some time to watch the replay, but I'm pretty sure these results will be the official results after I'm done with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back