DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,300 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
☆ Memorial Day Weekend Cruise ☆

Saturday 5/25/13 - 2 PM CST

Hosted by Ameer67 in lobby.

American cars only.


Hope you come!
 
Last edited:
PSN ID:demiclon2002

First Name (Optional)

Age: 12

Favorite car: Acura TSX or TL doesnt matter.

Where are you from? (Optional):Im from Mexico but im living in the US

Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: I think.

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian I love driving realisticly in gt5.

Have you read all of the rules?: Yes.

How often will you attend lobbies?: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Why I should let you be a member?: Because I will be a very responsible person really im not kidding I will try evrything to keep the lobby club a good club.

How did you discover this thread?: From the comment you left in Ace's club.

Anything else you want to share?: Not really. :sly:
 
Do I need to add someone to my PSN or no.
Okay sorry.
 
Last edited:
Do I need to add someone to my PSN or no.

No, unless you want to add some of the common club members to join a lobby faster. It's up to you.


Also, don't double post. (You're new, so...) Use the "Edit" button. We don't want a problem to occur.
You can reply by going to the comment > "Quote" Button > Start typing. (You don't have to edit your previous comment to reply to this one for example.)

(I type too much. Sorry.)

Thanks,
Ameer (Club Admin and Website Creator)
 
Last edited:
☆ Memorial Day Weekend Cruise ☆

Saturday 5/25/13 - 2 PM CST

Hosted by Ameer67 in lobby.


Hope you come!

Should be able to come if I don't have any other plans that are during this.

Are there any rooms up at the moment?
 
Sorry guys have not been active lately. And don't know when I will be, work is hectic have had 3 people quit leaving us with 3 people to do 6 people's shifts. Hopefully I can get on soonish.
 
Are there any lobbies at this time?

Don't you think it's too early? What time do you wake up at? If there's a lobby up, the number will be posted. Don't forget about the Memorial Day Weekend Cruise at 2 PM Central Time.
 
If I make a room will anyone join? Haven't really played GT5 lately...
 
Let me re-post this again because I don't think many people say it late at night:

☆ Memorial Day Weekend Cruise ☆

Saturday 5/25/13 - 2 PM Central Time

Hosted by Ameer67 in lobby.

American cars only.


Hope you come!
 
Ok. I can have one up in 5-10 minutes or you can make one.
 
Is the lobby ready?
Ill join
 
Last edited:
I wish I could join the Memorial Day Cruise today...:(
 
I wish I could join the Memorial Day Cruise today...:(

I might open another Memorial Day Cruise tomorrow, but I'm going to watch the Indy 500. So I don't know.
 
I wish I could join the Memorial Day Cruise today...:(

Oh, that's today? Thought it was yesterday. I guess I should've looked at the date closer.

Making the room. # here in a minute.

1472-6118-3830-2742-4591
 
2pm central time is what eastern time?
 
I might open another Memorial Day Cruise tomorrow, but I'm going to watch the Indy 500. So I don't know.

So are you opening the cruise today?
 
If its 3pm i should be able to join.
 
Go to this website to find the time the lobby will be hosted in your area: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc.

Then, click the bubble that says: "Use the following date/time."
Next, Set the time to 2:00:00.
After that, Select US/Central in the "From time zone" list.
Choose your time zone in the "To time zone" list.
Click "Convert Time Now" Button.
Your time to join will be the second time listed in RED. For ex:
02:00:00 p.m. Saturday May 25, 2013 in US/Central converts to
03:00:00 p.m. Saturday May 25, 2013 in US/Eastern.
 
Had to leave because I have to help my mom with a garden. :indiff:

The room is still up, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back