DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,397 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want a lobby up?
 
sure i got the new volvo ambulance to try out
 
Lobby is up!
Room number: 1472-6118-3830-2742-2768
 
This club needs to get its act together, I've just had to leave the lobby as there are people disobeying the rules, also I don't know if Auditore is a member but if he is, he's ignorant, I was chasing him and smashing into him and he did not pull over, when I told DBeav to kick him he started asking me all these questions to see if I was lying. If this club don't get stricter, I'm out !
 
I have added a new discussion reguarding the horsepower limit. I would appreciate it if you would check it out.
 
This club needs to get its act together, I've just had to leave the lobby as there are people disobeying the rules, also I don't know if Auditore is a member but if he is, he's ignorant, I was chasing him and smashing into him and he did not pull over, when I told DBeav to kick him he started asking me all these questions to see if I was lying. If this club don't get stricter, I'm out !

What are you talking about? You never told me to kick anyone. I told everyone I had to eat dinner! I wasn't even there, so before you start pointing fingers, get your story straight.

Ahhh...double-post. Sorry guys.
 
What are you talking about? You never told me to kick anyone. I told everyone I had to eat dinner! I wasn't even there, so before you start pointing fingers, get your story straight.

Ahhh...double-post. Sorry guys.

How is that pointing fingers???
I said Auditore was asking me questions not you.
 
kamikazi493: Lexus kid warning for reckless driving

Lexus_Kid - srry have diarrhea

:lol: :lol:
 
This club needs to get its act together, I've just had to leave the lobby as there are people disobeying the rules, also I don't know if Auditore is a member but if he is, he's ignorant, I was chasing him and smashing into him and he did not pull over, when I told DBeav to kick him he started asking me all these questions to see if I was lying. If this club don't get stricter, I'm out !

How is that pointing fingers???
I said Auditore was asking me questions not you.

Look at what's in bold. According to your grammar, you were referring to "DBeav" as "he". Sorry, I guess I just misunderstood your grammar.

That's why we always bug you about decent grammar...because half the time we don't understand what the 🤬 you are talking about and it is extremely hard to read.
 
Coming if that room's still up.
 
PSN ID: zachrox96
First Name (Optional):
Zach
Age:
16
Favorite car:
Varies A LOT..
Where are you from? (Optional):
NH, USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:
Almost always laid back, sometimes serious.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:
Maybe, I don't memorize all the hosts' names :P
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:
I'm usually a mix of civilian and street racer, but will occasionally feel like being a cop.
Have you read all of the rules?:
Yup.
How often will you attend lobbies?:
Whenever I feel like cruising. (Usually at least once a week.)
Why I should let you be a member?:
Well, why not?
How did you discover this thread?:
Just saw it.
Anything else you want to share?:
Nope.
 
I have added a new discussion reguarding the horsepower limit. I would appreciate it if you would check it out.

Would that be in addition to the 700PP limit or replace it, I think the PP limit is enough to semi-control the baddies.
 
Would that be in addition to the 700PP limit or replace it, I think the PP limit is enough to semi-control the baddies.

What are you talking about? We haven't used a PP restricter since like December...
 
Cally, after our little accident, my modem crashed. The reason I wasn't seeing your car was due to my Internet connection issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.



-auditore
 
Last edited:
Soooo guys, are lobbie hosted by a non member Lexus Kid? anyone aware of that, its a 15/15 (Full) By the way. Me and atongo here, that is the only members that Im aware of.


Edit: hes semi-good host though.

they seem familiar with rules though cause they been on this forum and club webpage looks like, so someone have knowledge of the rules.
 
Last edited:
Cally, after our little accident, my modem crashed. The reason I wasn't seeing your car was due to my Internet connection issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.

-auditore

It's fine. :)
 
hey dbeav im still a member but im not on your list?:confused:
 
hey dbeav im still a member but im not on your list?:confused:

You were probably removed for club inactivity.

Rules
-Members are expected to attend at least 2 lobbies a month, unless work or school interferes. If you are unable to attend lobbies frequently, put that in your application. Please at least comment on the thread if you're unable to attend a lobby for a few days.

And:

-If you become an inactive member, your membership will instantly become invalid. You may apply to be a member twice. If you become inactive more than twice, you WILL NOT be allowed back in!
 
PSN ID:buggrunner13
First Name (Optional):jacob
Age:16
Favorite car:mustang
Where are you from? (Optional):Pa
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:mostly serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes alot
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:I can be all
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:once a day or every other day
Why I should let you be a member?:because I enjoy playing with u guys and I am a responsible driver
How did you discover this thread?:by playing with some members
Anything else you want to share?:I hope you consider my application thanks for your time
 
PSN ID: zachrox96
First Name (Optional):
Zach
Age:
16
Favorite car:
Varies A LOT..
Where are you from? (Optional):
NH, USA
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:
Almost always laid back, sometimes serious.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:
Maybe, I don't memorize all the hosts' names :P
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:
I'm usually a mix of civilian and street racer, but will occasionally feel like being a cop.
Have you read all of the rules?:
Yup.
How often will you attend lobbies?:
Whenever I feel like cruising. (Usually at least once a week.)
Why I should let you be a member?:
Well, why not?
How did you discover this thread?:
Just saw it.
Anything else you want to share?:
Nope.

Accepted! Welcome zachrox96!

Well than

NotE THAT during the school year i will not be on as much ok

That's not how it works.
 
Even though I dont know BuggRunner that much I would like to give him a recommendation of approval , I seen him on alot of are lobbies and he doesn't break really hardly any rules.
 
PSN ID:buggrunner13
First Name (Optional):jacob
Age:16
Favorite car:mustang
Where are you from? (Optional):Pa
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:mostly serious
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes alot
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:I can be all
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:once a day or every other day
Why I should let you be a member?:because I enjoy playing with u guys and I am a responsible driver
How did you discover this thread?:by playing with some members
Anything else you want to share?:I hope you consider my application thanks for your time

Accepted! Welcome buggrunner13!

I know that you are new to GTPlanet, but in the future, please try to use proper grammar (Punctuation, spelling, etc.).
 
I apologize. Thank you for accepting my application.
 
Any rooms tonight ?, finally have time to drive my F40 again

Also just watched 'bob' slide it through the first turn at GVS East while waiting in the menu... pfft amateur :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back