DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,363 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on GRID2, they made an update to the sound and now I can hear ALL the echoes and reverbs o.o (constant eargasms)

Needless to say I'm addicted, maybe late June things will pick up prior to GT6 demo, before we find out its just GT5 with a map-pack and a few new cars, lol
 
I think you forgot about the GT6 demo coming in July. People will probably be busy doing that and playing GT5/other games in their spare time.

Plus GT5 was getting a bit stale.

Already forgot about that. :/

Hopefully this place doesn't close.
 
Already forgot about that. :/

Hopefully this place doesn't close.

The least that can happen is the club transferring to Gran Turismo 6 in the [probable] future, which would be nice. I'm sure we've have big plans in store for the future.
 
Last edited:
You really need to understand that we base our lobbies on U.S. time zones. You posted that around 10:47 AM EST here. I don't get out until 1:30 PM EST, others get out later.

I do understand that, but there used to be a lobby every day, if not every other.
 
ameer67
I think you forgot about the GT6 demo coming in July. People will probably be busy doing that and playing GT5/other games in their spare time.

Plus GT5 was getting a bit stale.

I am considering shutting this club down. Not for good, just until GT6.
 
If people join lobbies, then I would keep it going. But, I won't keep wasting my time. So, it's up to you guys to decide.

I can't promise a much longer future for this club in GT5. But, like Kadzido said, I do have big plans for this club in GT6. This club will thrive more than ever when GT6 comes out.
 
And im off to Montreal for F1 '13 and afterward PCC '13 and after that Ferrari Challenge.
 
TheKitten
And im off to Montreal for F1 '13 and afterward PCC '13 and after that Ferrari Challenge.

Sounds awesome! I hope you have a good time!
 
And im off to Montreal for F1 '13 and afterward PCC '13 and after that Ferrari Challenge.

PCC? What's that?
 
I think why the club is going through low attendance is because of school ending, so people are studying for finals, and going school activities... also because grid 2 came out, and people are playing that, too.
 
Hope the club stays open!

I've been a busy bee sorting things out

plus I had to give my controller away, so I'm stuck with a broken controller :/
 
DBeav12
I am considering shutting this club down. Not for good, just until GT6.

I don't blame you, mate. I do agree on that point you stated earlier; how can people just vanish like that??? I mean, one day there was a lobby, the next, NO ONE is online. This went on for a couple of days, so I just deleted everyone from my Friends List. The only one's left on my Friends List are Josh and Rashid, but they're on my BF3 account...
 
There used to be a lot more lobbies.... :(

That's because I'd always make one after I got home every day from school.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. There used to be 10 active Moderators and Administrators. Now, it's more like 3. :(

I'm sorry for my inactivity lately, I've just gotten really bored with GT5 (or really addicted to BF3) lately. I've tried joining a few lobbies but I end up just sitting there watching YouTube...

If people join lobbies, then I would keep it going. But, I won't keep wasting my time. So, it's up to you guys to decide.

My grandma is having foot surgery as I type this, so I'll be home a lot helping her this summer. I also have online summer school to do which will take up some time. I'll try my best to open a few lobbies.

Also, some of the other admins and mods don't open lobbies at all. What's up with that?

But, like Kadzido said, I do have big plans for this club in GT6. This club will thrive more than ever when GT6 comes out.

I sure hope so! 👍
 
Just wait for July, this place will explode.

In July the GT6 section will explode whilst this section will become like the Atacama desert: Barren and completely lifeless.
 
Me and a friend were looking for cops/cruise rooms yesterday, and they all were pretty ridiculous. X1's as cops, no hp limit therefore allowing race-cars, high speeding limits, veyrons just dragging nonstop without cops caring, etc. I pointed out to my friend how there's a lack of those true, legit cops/cruise rooms online in GT5. My friend told me that he wanted to join a DBeav cruise club, but he didn't have a gtp and the members list is full. I never heard of this club before, but after checking it out, it seems very legit. 👍

But maybe you can try to do something with the inactive people. Because say someone wants to join, but then they see that the club is full and you're not accepting new members. Then you might miss out on someone active. And the inactive people aren't helping you out. OR You can just hold off the club until GT6 if there is no interest from your members to keep it going for now.
 
I just think GT5 has had it's good times and bad times GT5 is an enjoyable game for everyone but I just think people are just starting to like more Racing open world realistic games. Well that's just my opinion.
 
Hi guys got my ps3 back so I can join lobbies again
 
xXKingJoshXx
Also, some of the other admins and mods don't open lobbies at all. What's up with that?

I have no idea... I mean, I respect you, for taking time from your day and making a lobby, but the other admins aren't really making any rooms.

Now, before you jump on me, I DO UNDERSTAND that you have exams and what-not.... I'm not trying to blame anyone just stating the fact that activity in this club shot straight down last week.


PS:Hope Gammy recovers soon :)
 
I think they are being kind of lazy. (no offence) I can't go into a lobby with out seeing X1's or FGTs so I'm kinda pissed.:grumpy:
 
I think they are being kind of lazy. (no offence) I can't go into a lobby with out seeing X1's or FGTs so I'm kinda pissed.:grumpy:

I joined a room that X1's were cops... -_-
 
I was going to open a lobby this weekend, but i went to my dads house, and forgot to grab gran turismo :dunce::grumpy:
 
I would've had a lobby up today, but I got back from work a bit later than I expected. :guilty:

I doubt I can have one up tomorrow, either. I am going to be really busy all day.
 
Just got my DFGT today, really eager to do some cops only to see no rooms up.... :(
 
Well, today was my last chance to join one of the lobbies. Im packing tomorrow, and won't be playing GT until August.
 
We should get rid of inactive members and get some fresh meat in the club
 
Well, today was my last chance to join one of the lobbies. Im packing tomorrow, and won't be playing GT until August.

Should I just remove you from the list now then?

Updated Inactive list:
Have you recently seen any of the members below?

cgg (cgg199)
Custom878
Fastcarguy (NFBoffroad)
Felix_Cross (Witness48)
FIZIXDriver (FIZIX_Driver)
frazzy96 (feiras996)
F1_King_GT
ITSCOMPLICATED24
Lock_2_Lock
Pinkintron (Hellraiser-14)
shakeelkikia
Silent7Sniper7
WanT (WanTed-NeRD)
zachrox96
 
Last edited:
Well I was in a lobby 6 days ago.
I don't think you could call this inactive.
 
ABP
Well I was in a lobby 6 days ago.
I don't think you could call this inactive.

That's why I put this list up. So, if people are active, they can tell me. I don't have very good memory.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back