DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,305 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
MiuraSV777
Ya, in around 2 weeks, ill be going to georgia for 3 or 4 weeks... I may still be able to play in lobbies later at night, (for gmt -5) so I won't be gone for the entire time.
Cool!
AudiMan2011
I might be heading to Canada for around 1 or 2 weeks in July so I can go and see the Indycar double header event in Toronto.
Yeah, I'm going to see that too... hopefully. This isn't the first time I missed a major event :grumpy:
DBeav12
Anyone up for a lobby?
Oh, stop it, you.... *tee hee*... I thought you'd never ask.
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6681-3286-8587-8987
 
Ill join after I play cartown.
 
IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!! Congrats atongo!

At first I was like "Whachu talkin' 'bout Willis?" Then I was like ASKDAoskjCNXAJSDNASJI ermagerd.

And I'll come, making a replica again.
 
I have some news. I'll be going on vacation to Virginia! The bad part is that I won't be able to play PS3. But, I'll still keep in touch with you guys on the thread and updating the website (when I can.) I am going on June 11.
 
I see the room isn't up anymore. Anyone want a room?
 
PSN ID: feiras996
First Name (Optional):
Age:22
Favorite car: Ferrari 458 italia
Where are you from? (Optional):
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: both
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?:yes, with Z_AK
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:i am a very good driver, i can maintain a very good civilian driver standard, i am also a pretty good street racer and i find my driving skills quite good
Have you read all of the rules?:yes
How often will you attend lobbies?:most probably 2 to 3 times a week, mostly on wednesdays, fridays, or saturdays, it depends on my schedule
Why I should let you be a member?:because i am really into cruising, and i have been trying to find a great lobby which consist of both cruising and cops making it a more realistic driving experience
How did you discover this thread?:through a member of this club, Z_AK
Anything else you want to share?:I really enjoyed the last time i was in one of your lobbies and its exactly what i am into and what i am looking for....

Accepted! Welcome frazzy96 (feiras996)!

I know you are new, but since you read the rules, you know what is expected of you. Please use proper grammar in the future.
 
I apologize for the earlier lobby today. I got on after school, but then I had to run some errands and study. So, I had to leave 30 minutes after getting there. Sorry. I wish I could've stayed. Also, I have noticed that there really has been a decline in lobby attendance recently. I don't know why this is, maybe people are just busy?
 
I apologize for the earlier lobby today. I got on after school, but then I had to run some errands and study. So, I had to leave 30 minutes after getting there. Sorry. I wish I could've stayed. Also, I have noticed that there really has been a decline in lobby attendance recently. I don't know why this is, maybe people are just busy?

My Issue is uh i cant really play GT5 atm.. Need to make my custom G27 Setup.

And 2nd i got somewhat bord of GT5.

And DBeav what you think?

 
I'm just waiting for a lobby...

It's 9:30 PM here... on a school night. We host lobbies earlier in the day. Calm down.

I apologize for the earlier lobby today. I got on after school, but then I had to run some errands and study. So, I had to leave 30 minutes after getting there. Sorry. I wish I could've stayed. Also, I have noticed that there really has been a decline in lobby attendance recently. I don't know why this is, maybe people are just busy?

I've noticed a bunch of people playing GRID 2. Blame CodeMasters for member inactivity.
 
Sorry for my inactivity.... Got bored with gt5, played CoD, got bored of that, and now im back! Also, has anyone tried any of the campaign missions with both the minigun and death machine only? Its awesome :lol:
 
+1 for GRID2, its actually a well put-together racing game, once I've had my fill I should be more lobby-active

Unless I get Metro: Last Light, lol
 
I will be available to join a lobby today whenever one is up, also feel free to add me, just put in the message your from GTP or I wont accept.

Also a couple of suggestions, first off would be police, I'd just suggest using police style cars & in white instead of black. Theres also speeders, first lobby I was in it was nothing but speeders & reckless drivers, maybe a better track than rome would help but just from personal experience from doing my own lobbies with my mate being a bit more aggressive & forceful helps.
 
Also a couple of suggestions, first off would be police, I'd just suggest using police style cars & in white instead of black.


We tried that, but I don't think many of the "top-cops" liked the idea.

Theres also speeders, first lobby I was in it was nothing but speeders & reckless drivers, maybe a better track than rome would help but just from personal experience from doing my own lobbies with my mate being a bit more aggressive & forceful helps.

If the people in the lobby continue to speed after being told to stop, you can kick them. Tracks shouldn't have to be avoided because some people make the experience less fun; you just get rid of those people! :)
 
Won't be as active anymore due to school starting up again. Just letting you know.
 
Won't be as active anymore due to school starting up again. Just letting you know.

I'll be more active as I'm in my last couple of days in college tomorrow and Thursday.

Side Note:
Thought I'd try my own hand to make a banner. My editing skills are extremely limited. Edited lightly within Photobucket

251d61cb-3303-4839-922b-90b64bda63f2_zps6d9addfa.jpg
 
Last edited:
Won't be as active anymore due to school starting up again. Just letting you know.

I am just getting done with school this week! Do you have to go during the summer?

And I need to know how active you will be. Will you join once a week?

EDIT: I didn't realize I posted the 9,000th post yesterday. :sly: :D
 
By the way I will be able to join lobbies now from tomorrow onwards
 
I am just getting done with school this week! Do you have to go during the summer?

And I need to know how active you will be. Will you join once a week?

EDIT: I didn't realize I posted the 9,000th post yesterday. :sly: :D

But you didn't get post 9,001 so you aren't special. :dopey: :sly:
 
Anyone know what's the usual time these lobbies are started around? :boggled:
 
Custom878
Anyone know what's the usual time these lobbies are started around? :boggled:

Usually in about 2 hours. But, I doubt there will be one today since I can't make one.
 
Usually in about 2 hours. But, I doubt there will be one today since I can't make one.

Is there anyone else that could make one?
 
Custom878
Is there anyone else that could make one?

5 Moderators and 5 Administrators. They are all allowed to make lobbies. Only a couple make lobbies, though. :grumpy:
 
I am just getting done with school this week! Do you have to go during the summer?

And I need to know how active you will be. Will you join once a week?

EDIT: I didn't realize I posted the 9,000th post yesterday. :sly: :D

Well I finished at the end of July.

Maybe once a week? Highly unlikely though as exams are piling on top of me again.
 
AzNTypeR
Well I finished at the end of July.

Maybe once a week? Highly unlikely though as exams are piling on top of me again.

So when exactly do you go back?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back