DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,039 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got dced and I don't really know why.

Edit:Signed back in let's try this again.
 
Sorry for this being off topic but, has anyone got Dead Island Riptide, if you do just PM me as I don't want to go off topic anymore.
 
Might not come tonight, might go to a friends house to swim in their pool.
 
Anyone want a lobby now?

BTW guys, I'll be in Maryland from the 21st-24th, and the 28th-31st.
 
Thats funny I'll be in Boston the 26th through the 28th.
 
Let me get a quick shower and I'll be on.

Edit: Anyone making a lobby? If not, I'll make one.
 
Last edited:
Let me get a quick shower and I'll be on.

Edit: Anyone making a lobby? If not, I'll make one.

If you make one can you make it on Madrid
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6118-3701-4253-3792
 
Oh man, I really wanted to join, but I have to go out for a dinner party. I can probably go on tomorrow.
 
Are there going to be any lobbies tomorrow in the morning or afternoon?
 
Oh man, I really wanted to join, but I have to go out for a dinner party. I can probably go on tomorrow.

Are there going to be any lobbies tomorrow in the morning or afternoon?

Don't double-post. You won't be warned again.
 
Did you get rid of the room or something?
 
I got signed out of psn so don't really know what happed. After several failed attempts of trying to sign in I had to turn off the ps3 just to sign in. :confused:
 
^I think everyone did. I know I did.


I guess I can make a room. I've been asked to so I think I will. I'll have the number up in a minute.


Room is up.

1472-6118-3615-5259-9205
 
Did you get rid of the room or something?

Yes. I shut the room down after all the members got disconnected. There were a bunch of typical annoying non-members, so the lobby was pretty much toast.
 
Dced again........ :facepalm:
 
Me too. I guess that lobby is done already. We can't stay signed in. :(

It was just me, Brad, Ninja, and someone that I deleted off of my friends list back in December of 2010.
 
People in multiple threads have stated problems with PSN yesterday. Maybe it was because of all the traffic in PS Home watching E3.

Oh yeah, and I'm typing this in Virginia.
 
People in multiple threads have stated problems with PSN yesterday. Maybe it was because of all the traffic in PS Home watching E3.

Oh yeah, and I'm typing this in Virginia.

Yeah, that sounds logical. I didn't think of that. :dunce:

I'm typing this in my kitchen. :lol: I hate you (Just kidding).
 
Yeah, that sounds logical. I didn't think of that. :dunce:

I'm typing this in my kitchen. :lol: I hate you (Just kidding).

Will there be anything going on later today?

PS: I'm typing this in lunch at school.
 
Will there be anything going on later today?

PS: I'm typing this in lunch at school.

I can make it if so. I am typing this at my desk in my room. Just for a heads up.
 
I got signed out of psn so don't really know what happed. After several failed attempts of trying to sign in I had to turn off the ps3 just to sign in. :confused:

I got logged off too but for me it told me there was a internet problem from my modem.
 
Should be able to join today, just waiting for a room to open.
 
Is it too early to put a lobby up?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back