DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,081 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be out today and tommorow.

I'm at my Aunts right now and will be shopping at Harrods tommorow.
 
Lobby is now closed.
 
Off topic sorry but what is this car...
437960_orig.jpg
I've been looking for it and cant find it it looks awesome I think is the FT-86 but it does not look like it from the back and theres no way to tune the FT-86.
 
Last edited:
off topic sorry but what is this car...
437960_orig.jpg
i've been looking for it and cant find it it looks awesome i think is the ft-86 but it does not look like it from the back and theres no way to tune the ft-86.

ft-86 II
 
That's the FT-86 II Concept. It's the second design study hence the II.
 
Theres no Ft-86 Concept [II] I only get the
Well maybe theres is but its not on the Car dealership
 
Oh yeah. You can only get them if you accidentally bought two of the first DLCs. I got one.
 
Edit: Nevermind, tree'd.
 
Don't worry. It may look cool but the dashboard is black, nonexistent.
 
Are any lobbies still up?
 
Why is my name missing from the list? I'm fairly active.
 
Custom878
Why is my name missing from the list? I'm fairly active.

You were removed for a reason. I don't just go around removing active members from the list when I have nothing better to do.
 
Anyone up for a good cruise? I sure am.
 
I guess so.
 
Lucky me. My Internet started to go to s:censored: a few hours ago. I can barely load any apps requiring Internet on my phone using my home's wi-fi. I have to use 4G right now. I doubt my PS3 would be able to log in, more or less join a lobby. And if I was lucky to join a lobby, I would either lag like crazy or get constantly disconnected.
 
Alright. I'll make one. Hopefully we get about as many people as have been showing up for these lobbies.


Number here in a minute.


1472-6399-8408-2427-5285


Edit: Dan, you tried resetting it, etc. and everything?
 
I smashed my fingers when I was fixing the lawnmower. They still sting.:grumpy:
So it's hard to play my Ps3.
 
I'll join in a bit.
 
This sucks not being able to connect to PSN. Played some of the original Most Wanted and now I'm tuning some cars on GT5.

So bored.

Nobody knows...
The trouble I've seen...
 
Lobby was pretty good. It was me, demiclon, gotbeefboy, NFSGUY, and a few pretty good randoms. Sorry if you joined and I missed your name, I'm pretty tired.
 
Anybody else going to watch Le Mans 24HR Race today?
 
Any lobbies between 4pm - 6pm GMT possible?, I don't know what the American timezones are since there are multiple.
 
ameer67
Anybody else going to watch Le Mans 24HR Race today?

I might just do a 24 hour race on GT5. Been about six months since I did one.

I believe I could knock it out in 25 hours. That would beat my previous total time record.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back