DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,512 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys check out the website, you'll see something new.
 
Staying a night in Littleton New Hampshire then off to Quebec for a few days.
 
Lol I see dbeav's psn comment is "got wisdom teeth out". My second set on the top left side just broke through the gums today. I've been lucky and they dont hurt to bad but I've seen people cry and not sleep for weeks cuz it hurts so bad.
 
Well i am gone for a week starting prob today because Work Camp, Then
afterward i have to basically babysit for 3 weeks... Then im free :D.
 
Last edited:
Apologies if I haven't been coming to lobbies that often but I haven't been feeling 100% for the past couple of days.

Then I'm going away to Toronto on July 10th and I won't be back until the 18th.
 
Members' Application:
PSN ID: bashem
First Name (Optional): Cory

Age: 14

Favorite car: Koenigsegg Agera R

Where are you from? (Optional): London

Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Street racer

Why?: because I love showing off my awesome cars and driving around a getting stopped. I like how it's realistic.


Have you read all of the rules?: Yes I have

How often will you attend lobbies?: 3 times a week

Why I should let you be a member?: Because I think I would be quite fun and a good addition to the awesome club

How did you discover this thread?: Just searching cruise clubs

Anything else you want to share?: No
 
I feel like doing some theme cruising at SSR7 :)
 
Drove from New Hampshire to Quebec today.
 
Members' Application:
PSN ID: bashem
First Name (Optional): Cory

Age: 14

Favorite car: Koenigsegg Agera R

Where are you from? (Optional): London

Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Street racer

Why?: because I love showing off my awesome cars and driving around a getting stopped. I like how it's realistic.


Have you read all of the rules?: Yes I have

How often will you attend lobbies?: 3 times a week

Why I should let you be a member?: Because I think I would be quite fun and a good addition to the awesome club

How did you discover this thread?: Just searching cruise clubs

Anything else you want to share?: No

Read the rules again, and then add something to your application. You will see what I mean after reading.
 
Bashdem
Members' Application:
PSN ID: bashem
First Name (Optional): Cory

Age: 14

Favorite car: Koenigsegg Agera R

Where are you from? (Optional): London

Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back

Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No

Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Street racer

Why?: because I love showing off my awesome cars and driving around a getting stopped. I like how it's realistic.

Have you read all of the rules?: Yes I have

How often will you attend lobbies?: 3 times a week

Why I should let you be a member?: Because I think I would be quite fun and a good addition to the awesome club

How did you discover this thread?: Just searching cruise clubs

Anything else you want to share?: No

You've missed something. Read the first post again.
 
I wanted to inform everyone that I will be on vacation until one week from today. Therefore, I will not be able to go on PS3.
 
Will there be a lobby tonight that’s UK friendly?
 
Well all my Beloved awesome friends in this club, I would like to say im off for the Trip. I will miss you guys greatly :(.
 
Well all my Beloved awesome friends in this club, I would like to say im off for the Trip. I will miss you guys greatly :(.

Bye! Come back soon! :(
 
TheKitten
Well all my Beloved awesome friends in this club, I would like to say im off for the Trip. I will miss you guys greatly :(.

Have fun! ;)
 
I'm here in Orlando, Florida until Tuesday so I will be unactive till Wednesday.
 
I should be back on the 6th of July.
 
Nevermind. Just in a lobby with friends. We are cruising, but it isn't an official lobby. You are welcomed to join if you want.
 
Last edited:
Nevermind. Just in a lobby with friends. We are cruising, but it isn't an official lobby. You are welcomed to join if you want.

I would love to join whats the number?
 
xxkaitoshionxx
i would love to join whats the number?

1472-6118-3744-3752-3309
 
God I'm such a speeding d-bag.
 
God I'm such a speeding d-bag.

It started as just messing around with a couple of my friends, then we started cruising. That was a really good lobby! :D And at the end that was close with the M5 vs. C63... :drool: 👍
 
It started as just messing around with a couple of my friends, then we started cruising. That was a really good lobby! :D And at the end that was close with the M5 vs. C63... :drool: 👍

Ya I've got to say I hadn't had that much fun cruising in years. :) (The lobby is still opened but it isn't legit anymore :guilty:)
 
It started as just messing around with a couple of my friends, then we started cruising. That was a really good lobby! :D And at the end that was close with the M5 vs. C63... :drool: 👍

I can't win! You beat my ZZII by a fraction of a second with your Skyline (because I stopped before the finish line to wait for everyone to catch up). When your C63 AMG pulled away I was like "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back