DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,505 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, DBeav! Glad to be back ;)


What do I have to do to be a cop?

If you want to be cop, all you have to do is ask. :)
Do you want me to add you to the usual cops list?
 
DBeav12
If you want to be cop, all you have to do is ask. :)
Do you want me to add you to the usual cops list?

Yes please. I'd like to be Unit 04, please ;)
 
Speaking of cops, when are we going have a room setup?
I'm okay with the idea of playing cops for tonight.
 
Yes please. I'd like to be Unit 04, please ;)

Sure.:)

Speaking of cops, when are we going have a room setup?
I'm okay with the idea of playing cops for tonight.

I could make a lobby in a bit. I have yet to test my ability at driving while on painkillers :trouble:. :lol:
 
Awesome :D. Thank you! I'll be in the Special Task Force Roadblock Division in my Audi RS6 Avant '08 with added ballast.

Should I put more power?
 
I'm in Maryland until Tuesday.
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-4710-9952-5898-2909
 
Last edited:
I'm gonna join.
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-4710-9952-5892-2909

I'm getting "Room Not Found" despite me putting in the numbers.
EDIT: Numbers are right now.
 
Room not found!?
EDIT: -_- Nevermind.
 
Sorry I messed the numbers up. I get one number wrong and the whole d:censored:n thing is wrong. :indiff:
 
PSN ID: PepperNmo420.
First Name (Optional): Tristan.
Age: 17.
Favorite car: Ferrari F40.
Where are you from? (Optional): Ontario, Canada.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No I don't think that I have.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I'm a civilian mostly because I have a g27 wheel so I like to cruise around...accept in my Clio Renault.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes and i'll re-read them to get familiar.
How often will you attend lobbies?: Hopefully 2-4 times a week if it's available to me.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I love cars and I love gran turismo and i'll be good when it comes to the rules.
How did you discover this thread?: From a friend who told me to check it out.
Anything else you want to share?: Hopefully it's a fun lobby, if I get accepted.

:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: pepperNmo420
...

i forgot the ;gtplanet;

the symbol didn't work for me...


YES i did it

Whoa, 5 posts in a row! Take it easy! OK, first of all, don't double post, triple post, etc. You can edit your application by pressing the "EDIT" Button. 2nd: Please use proper capitalization and punctuation if you want to be accepted into the club. Thank you very much.
 
That's my bad. I was unaware you could edit, i'm new to gt planet as of tonight.
 
Has anyone seen any of the following members in the past 2 weeks?





Apologies to any of you on the list that have said you will be gone due to vacation etc.




Glad to hear you're ok, DBeav. :)

I was in Dbeav's room monday, and i will be cruising this weekend!👍
 
Thanks for cleaning up the page Mods! :) 👍 :cheers:
 
I've updated my application. The correct way.
 
Guys, I won't be on tomorrow and up until Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm going to Orlando, Florida and I'm not too keen on bringing my PS3 with me.

I may still post on here to keep active.
 
PSN ID: PepperNmo420.
First Name (Optional): Tristan.
Age: 17.
Favorite car: Ferrari F40.
Where are you from? (Optional): Ontario, Canada.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Laid back.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: No I don't think that I have.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I'm a civilian mostly because I have a g27 wheel so I like to cruise around...accept in my Clio Renault.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes and i'll re-read them to get familiar.
How often will you attend lobbies?: Hopefully 2-4 times a week if it's available to me.
Why I should let you be a member?: Because I love cars and I love gran turismo and i'll be good when it comes to the rules.
How did you discover this thread?: From a friend who told me to check it out.
Anything else you want to share?: Hopefully it's a fun lobby, if I get accepted.

:gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome PepperNmo420!

Thanks for reading the rules and lets try to refrain from double-posting. I know you are just getting used to GTPlanet, so I understand. I'm not mad. 👍
 
Lets say im basically going to be gone for 4 weeks :(. Starting Sunday. And if you see my LGxDevil account on then thats not me its my friend who addicted to cod and wont get off it :|.
 
Looking forward to gaming with you guys. Thanks for accepting.
 
Any lobbies going to be up during the day? or the afternoon?
 
PSN ID: dylan2009
First Name (Optional): Dylan.
Age: 16 (17 next month)
Favorite car: Shelby Cobra 427 '66.
Where are you from? (Optional): Canada.
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I can be serious and laid back when necessary.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian because I like to sit back and cruise. But I also like to do a little racing.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes.
How often will you attend lobbies?: I will try to attend lobbies as often as I can.
Why I should let you be a member?: I think you should let me be a member because I like to be in serious lobbies and I think it would be fun.
How did you discover this thread?: I was in one of your lobbies from open lobby and I saw some one mention this site.
Anything else you want to share?: No I think that's all.

:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
PSN ID: dylan2009
First Name (Optional): Dylan
Age: 16 (17 next month)
Favorite car: Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Where are you from? (Optional): Canada
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I can be serious and laid back when necessary.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: Civilian because I like to sit back and cruise. But I also like to do a little racing.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: I will try to attend lobbies as often as I can
Why I should let you be a member?: I think you should let me be a member because I like to be in serious lobbies and I think it would be fun.
How did you discover this thread?: I was in one of your lobbies from open lobby and I saw some one mention this site.
Anything else you want to share?: No I think that's all.

:gtplanet:

If I remember correctly, weren't you kicked for ramming people and not pulling over?
 
That might have been me. But if I were to be accepted I would obey the laws.
 
Is there a lobby open right now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back