DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 587,851 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobby has been closed. There were only 3 other people.
 
Hey guys been a long time any lobbies coming up?
 
Somebody please PM me about what happened with the lobby. I wasn't home.
 
Like DBeav said, hopefully you'll be back in three weeks. If not, I guess this is goodbye then. It was great having you with us. We'll probably see you again in GT6. And one last thing, don't let your kittens scratch other people like they did to me.

Yes i scratched you many times, and yes i will be back in GT6 (:.
 
DBeav I messaged you about something off topic.
 
I'm up for a lobby I keep missing the early ones.
 
I could probably make a lobby at 7:00.

We could do cops for a little bit, then relax with a late-night cruise if you guys want. :dopey:
 
Last edited:
I could probably make a lobby at 7:00.

We could do cops for a little bit, then relax with a late-night cruise. :dopey:
Thank you, Thank you very much :D
 
Beav, this is off topic, and you may have mentioned it earlier and I missed it, but did you acquire a motorcycle in real life? The one in your avatar picture looks awesome! 👍
 
I got sunburned and I have some other things to do. So, I won't be able to get on until 7:30 at the earliest. Sorry.

Beav, this is off topic, and you may have mentioned it earlier and I missed it, but did you acquire a motorcycle in real life? The one in your avatar picture looks awesome! 👍

I'll PM you.


Edit: Now I'm thinking I won't be able to get on until 7:30-8:30. So, you guys don't have to wait on me if you don't want to. Go ahead and make a lobby if you want (Mods & Admins only). 👍
 
Last edited:
Edit: Now I'm thinking I won't be able to get on until 7:30-8:30. So, you guys don't have to wait on me if you don't want to. Go ahead and make a lobby if you want. 👍

I would make a lobby, but my internet is acting all weird this past hour. Someone else could make one if they're interested.
 
DBeav just gave people permission to open lobbies (Or atleast that's what I read.)
 
DBeav just gave people permission to open lobbies (Or atleast that's what I read.)

I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. The message I typed was simply vague and indescriptive. I apologize for the confusion on my part. :guilty:
 
So is anybody going to make a room?
 
There are no admins right now D:
EDIT: I'm and idiot I duble posted.
 
I can make a lobby right now. Let me get on real fast.

Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6399-8537-0918-5956
 
Last edited:
PSN ID:Will1amC
Age:15
Favorite car: FR-S
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Laid Back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes, In one right now.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:All, I can be any when I'm needed.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yep.
How often will you attend lobbies?: At least once a week, unless school.
Why I should let you be a member?: I'm the type that will maintain the speed limit when cops are afk.
How did you discover this thread?: The Lobbies.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.
:gtplanet:
 
Last edited:
PSN ID:Will1amC
Age:15
Favorite car: FR-S
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?:Laid Back
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes, In one right now.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?:All, I can be any when I'm needed.
Have you read all of the rules?: Yep.
How often will you attend lobbies?: At least once a week, unless school.
Why I should let you be a member?: I'm the type that will maintain the speed limit when cops are afk.
How did you discover this thread?: The Lobbies.
Anything else you want to share?: Nope.

Re-read the rules again, then you will be accepted. 👍
 
Sorry for leaving so unexpectedly. I had to go to out for dinner.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back