PSN ID:the_mikelovin
First Name (Optional):Michael
Age:15
Favourite car: I'm a car enthusiast I like anything and everything, no favourite just preferences such as the Honda S2000 or Ferrari F430.
Where are you from? (Optional): Ontario, Canada. EH!
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: I'm both. it depends on what I'm doing (eg. when I'm racing someone ill be a bit more serious but ill never get mad because its all in good fun 👍) I'm both but I tend lean more towards the laid back side.
Have you been in one of my lobbies before?: Yes I've been to many before.
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: I like to play anything really, i like being a civilian / street racer. Don't mind being a cop thought since that is one of my career choices for the future in real life.
Have you read all of the rules?

f Course!
How often will you attend lobbies?:frequently, but if I take a break for a while ill let you guys know in advance.
Why I should let you be a member?:Because I was here from the beginning and I'm not new to your lobby's. I know and follow your rules and can be a big addition to your club.
How did you discover this thread?:I don't even remember! It was a long time ago. I guess I was browsing some cruise lobby's and stumbled upon this thread. I liked it, so I stayed
Anything else you want to share?: Nothing much, just super psyched to be back!