DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,033 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
-[Can't delete this post, please pretend a space ninja did so]-
 
Last edited:
Oh the double post. :P

Oh the continuations.

Guys, please stop. If Funnyguy makes a small mistake, you don't have to keep bashing him. We don't do that to anyone else who makes a mistake.
 
Your getting off topic. It was idea for rooms. Maybe we can open mic lobbies as a option.

Are you serious?! He was just simply saying why we shouldn't have mics on, in some ways I think you should be kicked out of the club.
 
GranTurismo916
Oh the continuations.

Guys, please stop. If Funnyguy makes a small mistake, you don't have to keep bashing him. We don't do that to anyone else who makes a mistake.

Cally00077
Are you serious?! He was just simply saying why we shouldn't have mics on, in some ways I think you should be kicked out of the club.

Really? What has happened here guys!? I see a lot more bashing and arguing every day.
 
We have been talking about downsizing the club. If you keep up with the off topic posts and bashing, guys, it will make it a lot easier to decide who goes. :)

Also, Z_AK, this wasn't directed at you.
 
Oh the double post. :P

Holy hell.. I hate the iPhone app.. It says "sending" forever and when I tap cancel it it still sends it -.-

Edit: can I delete my second post on the iPhone app?
 
I can host a lobby if you guys want in a few minutes. (If things turn out right)
 
I'm good for a room, but I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. If we're running La Sarthe, I'll work as a firefighter during the day, and I'll be a police officer during the night shift.
 
I'm good for a room, but I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. If we're running La Sarthe, I'll work as a firefighter during the day, and I'll be a police officer during the night shift.

I'll do the opposite. Police officer during the daytime and firefighter during the night.
 
OK, I'll open a lobby in about 15 minutes.

EDIT: Make that 20 minutes.
 
Last edited:
20 minutes, copy. It'll give me time to continue RUF-hunting, but I'll be ready to go.
 
I'll come. I'd also like to have Sarthe Ameer.
 
I'd be down for Sarthe as well.
 
Lobby's up:

1472 6188 3615 5264 6404


Lobby closed.
 
Last edited:
I heard something about firefighters. How does a fire start? I can't wait until I get my PS3 un-YLODed so I can start playing with you guys again. 👍
 
I'll join in a bit if the room is still up.
 
I'll do the opposite. Police officer during the daytime and firefighter during the night.

I will be firefighter during the night also!




:gtpflag:

**fyi: my name doesn't appear on the club's website's fire department volunteer section, although it appears on this forum...
 
I'll join the night lobby if it goes up!
 
Has anyone seen any of the following members in the last 2 weeks?


Daanhardeman (Jonkomatic)
Machate-Man
Monsterv12 (trickmobile)
MONSTER97 (bigtexlpfan97)
MrTottenham
PepperNmo420
TimeTravelerDMC
Tomkat492

Apologies if you have been put on the list and have been active, it's why I'm asking everyone if you've been seen.
 
I will be going out in the next half hour, to 1 hour, and I won't be home until 9:30-10:00. If there is a lobby or if the lobby is up, I might join just to relax.

Also, I thought bigtex was in the lobby this morning or last night.
 
Has anyone seen any of the following members in the last 2 weeks?

Apologies if you have been put on the list and have been active, it's why I'm asking everyone if you've been seen.

I was thinking that earlier, no i haven't seen them.
 
I will be going out in the next half hour, to 1 hour, and I won't be home until 9:30-10:00. If there is a lobby or if the lobby is up, I might join just to relax.

Also, I thought bigtex was in the lobby this morning or last night.

I was in ameer's lobby today, before it closed.
 
TimeTravelerDMC is basically handicapped. He couldn't play PS3 because of an incident that involved his fingers.
 
Edit: Sorry, never mind.
 
Last edited:
TimeTravelerDMC is basically handicapped. He couldn't play PS3 because of an incident that involved his fingers.

Ah, yes, I remember that now. So no one has seen:


Daanhardeman (Jonkomatic)
Machate-Man
MrTottenham
PepperNmo420
Tomkat492


?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back