DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 588,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I join tonights lobby?
 
I don't know probably a lounge with mics on min.

Umm 2 words, Your not an Admin.

But if you make one don't post the number here because you'll spam the thread.
 
I had a good day with ameer and Itscomp. Had a great and fun mic lounge with them.
 
Last edited:
funnyguy344
I wouldn't be opening the room smart one, Plus Ameer would be the one to open it if we did. My Avatar is how I feel about your post. :dunce: I had a good day with ameer and Itscomp. Had a great and fun mic lounge with them.

Why would Ameer be the one to open it? Hes not the only Moderator/Admin you know...
 
I wouldn't be opening the room smart one, Plus Ameer would be the one to open it if we did. My Avatar is how I feel about your post. :dunce: I had a good day with ameer and Itscomp. Had a great and fun mic lounge with them.

If you are going to change my post at least try to have good spelling.

Also where being off-topic: fighting like little girls. :ouch:
 
If you are going to change my post at least try to have good spelling.

Also where being off-topic: fighting like little girls. :ouch:

Wow, you just said he needs to check his spelling, look at what you just wrote.
 
Stop. :rolleyes:
 
So am I.


And by the way, I'm back, and now a licensed driver in the state of Indiana! :D
 
So am I.


And by the way, I'm back, and now a licensed driver in the state of Indiana! :D

:grumpy: I still have to wait until school starts to get mines in South Carolina.
I'm jealous.
 
Guys how do I apply for GTFD?
 
So am I.


And by the way, I'm back, and now a licensed driver in the state of Indiana! :D

Congratulations josh i'ill be with you in 3 years
 
Congratulations josh i'ill be with you in 3 years

Sorry, but you really need to sort your grammar out, I can't even count how many times you have been warned, I'm only doing this to help you.
Ok congratulations josh, but this is off topic and we need to stop.
 
Ah ok. I was going "wtf" in my head.

Uh.. Your not even in this club..

Ok congratulations josh, but this is off topic and we need to stop.

I think that Josh's news is kind of on topic (in comparison to what funnyguy posts; that aren't even funny.)

Also, I like Ameer's and your new avatar.
 
It's really fun reading through all of these posts. :lol:
 
I Can't give out any ideas without getting raged at. I've about had it
 
Last edited:
I got a new van to cruise in. Okay What else is there to talk about in this club. I think we should have general discussions because there's nothing to talk about, 💡

You should only be talking about club-related things on the club thread. If you want to have a discussion, do it with Private Messages or on PSN. We don't want to spam the thread with randomness.

I don't get it, when Beav is here, everything is A-OK. But, when he leaves for just one week of vacation, everything gets wild.
 
Last edited:
I got a new van to cruise in. Okay What else is there to talk about in this club. I think we should have general discussions because there's nothing to talk about, 💡

Why do we need a general discussion thread? So what if there's nothing to talk about, there's no need to spam a thread with useless and utter crap.
It's fine if it's loosely related, like Josh's post on his drivers license but stuff about Pageants? Seriously?

Looking at your other posts, you've even put yourself in the GT5 Trade Reputation Thread? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8674138#post8674138

But on top of all things, you know what's worse? Your profile picture. You say people's posts taste like fail? Look at your own.

Rant over.
*And I ain't sorry for what I've said; I know that most of you are probably along the same lines as me.
 
Last edited:
A sorely needed back on topic, I'm ready if a lobby is coming this way. I'm good for another hour before I'm calling it quits.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back