DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,864 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a member? o_O

/You only have one post..?

Yep, I'm not much of a forum person.

I know quite a few members already, & I applied via PM.. Don't worry, now I've reason to be here I shall be posting more
:D
 
Hey guys. I'll be able to join a lobby tomorrow morning/afternoon probably. I got to work 11pm to 7am. Going to be a long night.
 
The waiting list only has about one or two people I believe. I might open up some spots later if I have some free time.

So to apply I PM you the answers to the questions Riot sent you?

I haven't really seen those questions anywhere else, so I'm just going to assume that those are the application form.
 
Yep, I'm not much of a forum person.

I know quite a few members already, & I applied via PM.. Don't worry, now I've reason to be here I shall be posting more
:D

Ah, I see.
 
Thats what i meant couldn't find the word. Just like the 350z Option Stream Z.

Extreme Time Attack /Tuner car maybe suit them well or just non street legal car :)
 
Well.... I'm gonna go race now, so if anyone wants to add me on PsN, feel free, and if a lobby opens today, message me? Please?
 
Well.... I'm gonna go race now, so if anyone wants to add me on PsN, feel free, and if a lobby opens today, message me? Please?

When a lobby is opened by a Mod., Admin. or DBeav, they post the room # on the thread. Just check the thread often.
 
Won't be on for a while, just got home a bit ago from the car show (:D) and I'm now making videos (discovered it will take two, as I took about 20-25 minutes of video) and I still need to upload all of my pictures.
 
So to apply I PM you the answers to the questions Riot sent you?

I haven't really seen those questions anywhere else, so I'm just going to assume that those are the application form.

When you reserve a space on the waiting list, you will be contacted when your reserved member spot opens up. Then, I will PM you with the application. The club will still appear full and the application will not be in the OP to prevent random people coming in here and trying to get that open spot. Did I explain that very clearly?
 
I don't know when I will be on again. :/
 
When you reserve a space on the waiting list, you will be contacted when your reserved member spot opens up. Then, I will PM you with the application. The club will still appear full and the application will not be in the OP to prevent random people coming in here and trying to get that open spot. Did I explain that very clearly?

Yes. Thank you.
 
JakobNascar88
I don't know when I will be on again. :/

Should I just remove you from the members list then?
 
I'm up for a lobby right now. I'll gladly make it if dbeav gives me permission.
 
Won't be on for a while, just got home a bit ago from the car show (:D) and I'm now making videos (discovered it will take two, as I took about 20-25 minutes of video) and I still need to upload all of my pictures.

Ooohh are you going to post the pictures on here? There's a carshow here on monday that I will hopefully be going to!

I gotta admit, I'm really getting the craving for a room over the last few days :o
 
I have to run some errands soon, so I'll probably be back around 7:30-8:00 PM, and then I'm gonna play a game of Madden with my brother because he goes back to college tomorrow. :(

So, I can't host until around 9:00-9:30 now. If someone else (Mod. or Admin.) wants to make one before I am able to get online, please do so. :)
 
Deleted. Wrong thread.
 
Last edited:

Huuh? You died? o_o

EDIT: Fail on my behalf. Oh well.

/On a side note, it's 30 minutes to midnight here so I won't be able to join/host a lobby.
 
Last edited:
Ooohh are you going to post the pictures on here? There's a carshow here on monday that I will hopefully be going to!

You'll find them here. :)

I gotta admit, I'm really getting the craving for a room over the last few days :o

I have been going through a GT5-boredom phase like the whole club went through a couple months ago, and it seems the other mods/admins are too. :(
 
You'll find them here. :)



I have been going through a GT5-boredom phase like the whole club went through a couple months ago, and it seems the other mods/admins are too. :(

Everyone's playing Hot Pursuit all of a sudden. (Including me)
 
I've just been staying busy with various project-cars in GT and joining the occasional 'random' online lobby trying my luck, which has been good thus far (20+ tandem-drift laps at Tsukuba in LS7 240sx, how can that not be good? :sly:)

But back on topic, I sent Dbeav a PM with a question, but in hind-sight it may just be easier if I apply to be a Moderator 💡 , they can host right ?

We'll/I'll just have to wait for a response. 👍
 
A room later tonight would be perfect for me. I'll join if there's one open.
 
I can make a lobby now. I don't know if people will want to play GT5 or NFS. Anyways, I'll have the lobby number up in 5-15 minutes, and I can always shut it down if it doesn't work out.
 
2 Admins as a Moderator as a Members on NFS atm.
 
I'll be able to join said lobby here shortly.
 
I'll join after I go get some gas in the Lincoln.
 
Lobby is up!

Lobby number: 1472-6681-3115-0604-3137
 
I'm in a racing league, but if it's still up an hour and a half from now, I'm in.
 
I'm in a racing league, but if it's still up an hour and a half from now, I'm in.

Im in 3. And most the time im always in the lobbies that are up just some exceptions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back