- 11,505

- United States
I tried making my own race series but not many people joined. I really want a wheel but its not a priority at the moment. /off-topic
You should join them not make them theres some very good one running atm.
And it makes me
I tried making my own race series but not many people joined. I really want a wheel but its not a priority at the moment. /off-topic
It's going to be more of a ghost town during the week once September hits.This club went ghost town![]()
Same here.School and other things have been killing me.
There should be a new member ranker that is allowed to open lobbies. It'll be lower than moderator but higher than member.
Kitteh wanna make a room?
mohammadsenKitteh wanna make a room?
After what DBeav said, you're still asking for a room?
Very nicely said..
Ive spoiled the new members as other Staff of this club with lobbies. sometimes we ran 4 Lobbies in a day.
Lol, the 12 hour lobby spoiled us all xD
I can't wait to join a room!!![]()
MetroGS
Hey random question here, what age do you guys finish school? Here it is 16![]()
Hey could I ask a question?
Will this club be transferred immediately over to GT6 On Dec 6th?
Theace37Hey could I ask a question?
Will this club be transferred immediately over to GT6 On Dec 6th?