DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,991 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone available to host now?

I could host a room if you want, with my new moderator status. :sly:

Which track is everyone wanting?
 
Katiegan
I could host a room if you want, with my new moderator status. :sly:

Which track is everyone wanting?

Let's start in a small track. Then well move up into others as more members join. (London, Rome)
 
I could host a room if you want, with my new moderator status. :sly:

Which track is everyone wanting?

I can join, but I'll have to leave after half an hour as I'll be going out.

Congratulations on your new Moderator Status. C;

I've, *Sigh*, I've been killed twice by that post..

One Direction isn't that bad!
 
I might joint in if there's a lobby open :D

Currently fitting Katie's Mini with TZ2 engine ...
 
Is anyone hosting? I can host a lobby if needed.
 
One Direction isn't that bad!

1D nearly drove me to alcohol when they were playing a gig in Toronto on the eve of the Indycar races on the first day when I arrived in Canada. Their 'fans' are some of the worst.

Now let's get back on topic immediately.
 
Currently fitting Katie's Mini with TZ2 engine ...

Thanks a lot! :sly:

Is anyone hosting? I can host a lobby if needed.

You can host instead if you want, I'll be waiting to try out this Mini... unless of course everyone is willing to wait for me.
 
Thanks a lot! :sly:



You can host instead if you want, I'll be waiting to try out this Mini... unless of course everyone is willing to wait for me.

Sounds like it might be a match for my insane time-attack spec Lantis. :p
 
Sorry guys for not hosting or coming to any lobbies recently. I've been sick for around 3 days so far. :(
 
Thanks a lot! :sly:



You can host instead if you want, I'll be waiting to try out this Mini... unless of course everyone is willing to wait for me.

Give me a few more minutes, just tested without engine tuning, TZ2 engine + twin turbo low rpm custom boost - 233HP, so I decided to give a custom engine tuning to bump the power :) Cool, 293HP at 8400rpm and 227 ft lb/5900rpm, should be great. Back on share.

Sorry for the OT.
 
I said Jason could host because I'm picking up my new Mini, or you could all wait if you really want me to host.
 
I said Jason could host because I'm picking up my new Mini, or you could all wait if you really want me to host.

I'll host. Room number will be posted shortly.
 
Dang it. I just got off the PS3 cause I'm going out now. However, theres a 10% chance that I might be back later though.
 
I'll join in a bit.
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6681-3286-8591-3700
 
I finished my B-Spec endurance today. I might join right now, or after 8:00
 
I may be a bit longer than I thought... trying to figure out how to do the borrow glitch.
 
ZDUPH
Was going to join. The room is full though. :(

PM the host and he should make room for you, unless the room is full of members already.
 
I may be a bit longer than I thought... trying to figure out how to do the borrow glitch.

The room is full :(, anyway do you use borrow app ? I can PM you with another app that works flawlessly :D Maybe you can host a second lobby ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back