DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,404 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably be able to join the lobby once it opens. But I might arrive a bit later, though.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
Lobby is up!

Room number: 1472-6118-3658-4758-7051
 
We need more people nominating members to get promoted.

Edit: I'll join in an hour
 
I'll join in a bit after I get some food.
 
I'm in! Yippee!!
 
I have a crazy amount of things to get done before the weekend.
 
Got the friggin GT5 logo when i left the pit :'(
 
DC'd guess I'm done. :indiff:
 
Waited an hour for a spot to open so I could join, join the room, go to drive, I get disconnected...... Then the lobby is full again.... I think this is a sign that I need to break the game or the PS3
 
I only got to play GT5 for like 45 minutes. I joined at like 7:00, but was afk for an hour. :grumpy::guilty::indiff:

I should be able to play more [uninterupted] tomorrow.
 
I couldn't join today as I was drag racing, then moved on to BF3 with a couple of friends from Uni.
 
Just got out of the shower, and it looks like the room is dead now. I madeded a new car to cruise with too. :guilty:
 
Lobby officially shut-down, it was good at Aso, but Toscana kinda flipped everything around and room slowly died.

Then me and miura went drifting at KSII :silly:

Hopefully tomorrow will have a better lobby.
 
Lobby officially shut-down, it was good at Aso, but Toscana kinda flipped everything around and room slowly died.

Then me and miura went drifting at KSII :silly:

Hopefully tomorrow will have a better lobby.

Sounds like the lobby fell apart after I left. Sorry I couldn't stay any longer.
 
Darn, Sorry I couldn't make it to the lobby. I had to make up a drivers ed. class. I'm so happy tomorrow's my last day. :)
 
Sounds like the lobby fell apart after I left. Sorry I couldn't stay any longer.

Yeah, me and superstreet just pax'd for at least 10 minutes, then the lobby slowly died.
~ENDURANCEGUY
 
A rule should be added:
No twisty Toscana tracks

I'm planning on buying another "everyday" car for tomorrow
 
A rule should be added:
No twisty Toscana tracks


I'm planning on buying another "everyday" car for tomorrow

My favorite tracks are twisty Toscana tracks... :(
 
A rule should be added:
No twisty Toscana tracks

I'm planning on buying another "everyday" car for tomorrow

But i love the Touge Toscana track by SS :guilty:
 
Yeah, me and superstreet just pax'd for at least 10 minutes, then the lobby slowly died.
~ENDURANCEGUY

And eventually I piled into you two and someone else at some point... Was intredasting.

My favorite tracks are twisty Toscana tracks... :(

My favourite has to be the Nurb... Besides the GP/F version, I love every other variation.
 
EXACTLY. Would love to have a sunrise/sunset/midnight cruise there.

Its nice, but its not really a place to cruise, People start speeding etc.
 
Its nice, but its not really a place to cruise, People start speeding etc.

I'm guessing because of the length... Ah well... Just have cops at front and back to keep everyone in a designated area. :P
 
I'm guessing because of the length... Ah well... Just have cops at front and back to keep everyone in a designated area. :P

Its not two way aswell, As also its a Race Track.. I would speed there nothing to stop me. Thats my honest idea :\. Its to beautiful to do 70..
 
Its not two way aswell, As also its a Race Track.. I would speed there nothing to stop me. Thats my honest idea :\. Its to beautiful to do 70..

I guess.... Ah well. I guess if there's ever a race to be had in this club, that would be the locale to host it at.
 
I guess.... Ah well. I guess if there's ever a race to be had in this club, that would be the locale to host it at.

That would be at SuperStreet Touge Track. 👍
 
I can't remember what happened, I fell asleep on the ps3 again :(
 
Dano20, you've also applied twice already. I'm sorry. I can't look at your application. You're still welcomed to join lobbies, though!

I'm not Dano20. I'm unsure whether you have made a mistake, or just not read my application. I was a member long before Dano20 and I know for a fact that I have applied only once.
 
A rule should be added:
No twisty Toscana tracks

I'm planning on buying another "everyday" car for tomorrow

Why no twisty Toscana tracks? Twisty Toscana tracks are realistic and prevent people from speeding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back