DBeav12's Legit Cops and Cruise Club [CLOSED]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beav
  • 13,997 comments
  • 586,317 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
A rule should be added:
No twisty Toscana tracks

That's ridiculous. Pretty much all Toscana tracks are twisty. Whilst your at it, you may as well just say ban all tracks.

/Rant over.
 
That's ridiculous. Pretty much all Toscana tracks are twisty. Whilst your at it, you may as well just say ban all tracks.

/Rant over.

:lol: You made my day AzN 👍
 
That's ridiculous. Pretty much all Toscana tracks are twisty. Whilst your at it, you may as well just say ban all tracks.

/Rant over.

Challenge accepted! I'll make a non-twisty Toscana track.
 
It still has turns, So its still considered Twisty :lol:

Well it'll be a lot less twisty then the one from yesterday. It was as if you took Initial D and slap it into Toscana.
 
ProjectWHaT
Well it'll be a lot less twisty then the one from yesterday. It was as if you took Initial D and slap it into Toscana.

I can attest to that, the 2nd right hander was a drifting gold-mine for my LS7 240sx yesterday, then somewhere was that uphill double-apex left that'd I'd never lift on, ermahgawd.jpg

Back on topic, really hope tonight's lobby (if one) goes well, need a GT pick-me-up to carry me over to the weekend.
 
I want to see oval Toscana, is it possible ?
 
I'm back from my holiday! I hope I haven't missed any awesome lobbies like I usually do :( :D
 
Anybody wanting a room up? I'm available to host if anyone is.
 
I wouldn't mind a room being set up. I know I'm not a member (yet) but I'll join.
 
cgg
I wouldn't mind a room being set up. I know I'm not a member (yet) but I'll join.

I apologize for the mix-up. I have a lot of things going on at the moment. :crazy:

I'll look at your application.

Also, guys. Enough criticizing Superstreet's track. Enough talking about Toscana.

I missed post 13K!
 
Don't worry about it DBeav, I couldn't run a club like this 👍
 
I might join in an hour. I made an Insight Type R to cruise with :D
 
wont be able to make any rooms this weekend since i am going camping.
 
Hey guys. I am still here, I just have been working non stop for the last week. I finally have a day off tomorrow, so I will probably join a lobby then.
 
Hey guys. I am still here, I just have been working non stop for the last week. I finally have a day off tomorrow, so I will probably join a lobby then.

Hope to see you again so you can bust me :), have so many new cars made, replicas and cruise car. Have you driven my turbo Ferraris - 512BB and California that are on share ...
 
Ridox2JZGTE
Hope to see you again so you can bust me :), have so many new cars made, replicas and cruise car. Have you driven my turbo Ferraris - 512BB and California that are on share ...

Same to you.

No I haven't, between work, I have only been able to get online for maybe a couple hours at a time. If you wouldn't mind, put them all on shared again, I screwed up borrowing them when I got them. I used the wrong save data.
 
Same to you.

No I haven't, between work, I have only been able to get online for maybe a couple hours at a time. If you wouldn't mind, put them all on shared again, I screwed up borrowing them when I got them. I used the wrong save data.

Both Ferrari are on share, along with LS1 V8 Turbo Z32 Fairlady, RWD Mini Cooper 1.3i with 20B NA made for Katie, Toyota MA70 2.5 TT premium version, and a vintage Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 Turbo :D
 
Ridox2JZGTE
Both Ferrari are on share, along with LS1 V8 Turbo Z32 Fairlady, RWD Mini Cooper 1.3i with 20B NA made for Katie, Toyota MA70 2.5 TT premium version, and a vintage Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 Turbo :D

Ok. I will pick them up after work or in the morning. Thanks again.
 
Is there a lobby up? There was never a number posted...:confused:

Edit:


cgg
PSN ID: cgg199
Age: 15
Favorite car: '65 VW Beetle
Laid back, serious, or both at all times?: Both
Are you a Cop, Civilian, Street Racer, or all? Why?: All. I enjoy keeping rooms calm, but occasionally I need to let my hair down
Have you read all of the rules?: Yes
How often will you attend lobbies?: As often as possible, at least once a week.
Why should we accept you?: I've been a member before, and want to rejoin
How did you discover this thread?: That was a long time ago, I can't really remember
Anything else you want to share?: No
:gtplanet:

Accepted! Welcome Cgg.
 
Is there a lobby up? There was never a number posted...:confused:

There's none up - at least none that I know of, and I won't be able to join the room as I need to fix my sleeping pattern.
 
If anyone wants I will be more than happy to open a room.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back