DC Photography competition 3.0: Week 001

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 70 comments
Yeah, I added a bit to my last post to explain that "...because Clarkson is an ass..." I'll watch some of the specials, but not every episode.
But clarkson is a hilarious ass. Even if he directly insulted me personally, i would still laugh. people take his way to seriously sometimes.

But clarkson is a hilarious ass. Even if he directly insulted me personally, i would still laugh. people take his way to seriously sometimes.
He's funny alright and true, people do take the things he says too seriously (I don't,) it's just that I don't actually like him.

Is this size preview 'full image' in the rules?! If it is I will change my thumbnail !👍
To be perfectly honest, everyone seems to be using whatever size they want at the moment. Obviously, a lot of you are new to comps, and i can fix all of the sizes relatively easily, but it would be much easier if everyone used the same sized image. However, i find it particularly difficult to fix if your pic is a thumbnail, so for now, a normal sized picture would suffice!

In the mean time, i highly recommend everyone who doesn't already have one to go and sign up for flickr. Its completely free, and allows for a bit more freedom as far as sizes and even editing goes. Please check it out. If you have any questions, PM me!

Back