Dead Kennedys to play in so. CA.Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mopar Muscle
  • 5 comments
  • 501 views
Messages
732
I'm going to two DK shows at the end of January. Its going to kick ass, the last DK show I went to i got a drumstick and got to meet the band. anyone who lives in so. california should go.
 
Originally posted by Mopar Muscle
I'm going to two DK shows at the end of January. Its going to kick ass, the last DK show I went to i got a drumstick and got to meet the band. anyone who lives in so. california should go.

Where at? The Roxy?

I used to listen them, but I haven't done so in years. Forrest Fire, Keypone Factory, Dog Bite, Nazi Punks and the Riot song, sorry, I forgot the name.

"Why are you such a stupid asshole? Would you really like to know?" :lol:
 
Originally posted by Mopar Muscle
January 2004
Fri. 23 Santa Barbara, CA - Coach House North
Sat. 24 Malibu, CA - Malibu Inn

Cool. Thanks! 👍

My birthday is the 19th of January, so I might make it a night to celebrate it.
 
Back