Dead Or Alive 4 Is Almost Out

• Thread starter B_Tech
  • 7 comments
I hate to break it to you, but DOA:Cronus has no release date, and no media. You can be sure it won't be out in 2003.

Originally posted by The_Masaru05
...Maybe he's talking about DOAXVB? :odd:

I thought about that too, but it was already out when he posted this. (plus I don't think anyone could confuse XBV with number 4.)
Either way, Soul Calibur is the fighting game event of the year. :)

What is the secret character for the X-Box version, I know that Heiachi (From tekken) is in the PS2 version and the GC has Link (From zelda)

What does the X-Box version have?
I'm talking Soul calibur 2 here.

Lucky X-Box buying buggers.
I wonder if he will have simmilar moves to the ones he had in the Dreamcast spawn game. That game was a laugh in multiplayer.

Originally posted by Tom M
I hate to break it to you, but DOA:Cronus has no release date, and no media. You can be sure it won't be out in 2003.

I read somewhere that DOA4 is likely to go to PS3 if the console is released "at the right time", due to the proposed multi-processor design (not as in a dual-processor PC, but completely new architecture involving dozens of processors). Lets just hope that PS3 is still a couple of years away, or that Xbox2 puts up a good fight. I guess we win regardless, though ..... as long as we can afford the ever-changing technology.

Back