Dear Mr. Yamauchi - A question regarding the future of GT Offline.

The times ive done quick match, I turned off all aids. I pretty much left default tyres on because the race would start if I took too long.

Now that I have tried quick match I don't see myself spending much time there as you spend as much if not more time menus & waiting as you do racing. I miss all the seasonal races you could choose from in GT5.

Is there any way to reset career mode so you can do it again. I am trying to be creative to spend more time playing the game while justify adding new cars to my garage.

I would love to see about 500 one make races become available. Does it take a lot of time and manpower for them to make new races that give out some type of reward.

You could always delete your game save..... ;)

Don't do it, though. It's not worth it. Just take the cars you have and bottom them out and see how you do... ;)

On the Quick Match, I find that the worst part isn't waiting for the race. If you stay in a room, the races start fairly quickly after each other.

The worst part is having a track that doesn't have a pit, and you just sit on the track and don't move until the race starts.......

THAT needs, NEEDS, NEEDS!!!!! to be fixed!

I would like to actually practice before a race. It would make the race a good bit more interesting, rather than, "Oh...., well THAT didn't work!" ;)

I would love to see about 500 one make races become available. Does it take a lot of time and manpower for them to make new races that give out some type of reward.

It does not take much effort to make new races, but PD seems to be more concerned with VGT and (I presume) development of GT7. I miss the one-make option from GT5 practice mode.

Back