DebugMENU-PD decided to make me multimillionaire?(in game, of course AHAHA) Giant BUG involving $$$$

• Thread starter Sven_csm
  • 112 comments
You can store the save and your settings for the game on their online storage for backup as well, I use to backup on a USB but now I have PS plus, I don't need a USB anymore.

Well thanks man! Didn't knew that! That's a very easy way! Thnx!

Go to PS4 main menu, select GT sport but don't start the game then press the Options button and the menu will pop up, then select Upload/Download Saved Data. If you need help just let me know.

Thanks man! I'm gonna try it soon as my girl stops playing Fortnite... could take a while...:P

If i don't get it worked out i'll ask for your help! Again, great thanks!

Go to PS4 main menu, select GT sport but don't start the game then press the Options button and the menu will pop up, then select Upload/Download Saved Data. If you need help just let me know.

My girl got the main account for PS Plus, so it says i also need PS Plus for my account. Isn't there a way to go around that? I thought you can use PS Plus on several accounts?

;)

Hey @fordlaser, it's been a while ...
I'd prefer USB for saving ( having control of the drive ;) ). Is it the same way you described above for cloud save ?

;)

Hey @fordlaser, it's been a while ...
I'd prefer USB for saving ( having control of the drive ;) ). Is it the same way you described above for cloud save ?
It is the same as the the cloud way mate, but you have to go to your PS4 settings. Hey @meck_rb7 I don't know about the several account but someone on here might know.

Last edited:
Thanks man! I'm gonna try it soon as my girl stops playing Fortnite... could take a while...:P

If i don't get it worked out i'll ask for your help! Again, great thanks!

Make sure you turn off auto update and do your saves manually this way you can always check to make sure the game is running properly before saving.

Just don't forget to backup your game everyday.

After the update patch
The debug menu is gone
The free 300 millions is gone
But all my missing photos and replay didint come back
Still get error joing sport mode
I did try to use the old backup save (nov)
But nothings change
How can I contact the PD?

After the update patch
The debug menu is gone
The free 300 millions is gone
But all my missing photos and replay didint come back
Still get error joing sport mode
I did try to use the old backup save (nov)
But nothings change
How can I contact the PD?
You have to contact Sony not PD.

i had this exact issue.

Just downloaded the new update, with monza etc and it is fixed..

kept all the cars and my level stayed same but obviously money back to what it was prior to the glitch
So you are to play online in sports mode?

Back