Decal Upload

• Thread starter Aachenboy
  • 15 comments
Germany
Würselen
I--Hennes--I
Did somebody try to upload his decals? I´m only able to upload 100 decals. When I upload more, the older uploads will deleted and only the new ones are shown.

I was trying to find if it's possible to upload decals just to GT7 but I only see the option to upload through Sport so I presume this means there won't be any change in the file size limit or format.

Do you have any idea if there's a page for a GT7 upload, can't see one...

I've been trying to upload one to but I keep getting an error message about I'm using the wrong browser type, Safari has worked fine before with GT Sport.

I've been trying to upload one to but I keep getting an error message about I'm using the wrong browser type, Safari has worked fine before with GT Sport
Check the size of the file. It did the same for me on chrome. But i checked and it wasn't the right size. I think there's errors with the errors

Did somebody try to upload his decals? I´m only able to upload 100 decals. When I upload more, the older uploads will deleted and only the new ones are shown.
Hi I have just experienced the same issue and discovered that the decal uploader page only displays your last 100 uploaded decals but they not deleted as I just tested in game and there all there so assuming the limit is 1000 as per GT Sport.

I've been trying to upload one to but I keep getting an error message about I'm using the wrong browser type, Safari has worked fine before with GT Sport.
edge/explorer (no matter what they rename that thing its not gonna be the go to lol) worked for me

Last edited:
edge/explorer (no matter what they rename that thing its not gonna be the go to lol) worked for me
I had the same problem, and it ended up that the file was too large. It has to be under 15k or something like that. no clue how to get it that small, but when I did get a decal under that limit, it didn't matter what browser I used.
Hopefully that makes sense to you.

Back