December Car of the Month: "Mitsubishi FTO"

You seem to be missing the Ballast Position number, would you care to add it or keep it a mystery for us to figure out? Also, you didn't state if you have window reduction installed but with current weight setup I get 1030kg instead. And lastly, I cannot match your gears with the default final gear of 4.312, but I can match the gears when using 4.090 for the Initial Final Gear.
Fixed. Thanks for the catch :)

Heres my first entry. I'm really not a huge fan of this car, no matter what I did to it my laptimes would always stay around the same. After getting a 1:18.4x on Midfield today I kinda lost motivation to work on it, so here it is. Due to lack of time I couldn't confirm if the transmission setup is gonna work or not so there might be trouble setting it up.

Anyways, lots of weight in the back, soft suspension, low LSD. It feels good to me. No idea if its fast or not. I initially started it on Sports Hard and later switched to Sports Soft. SS is listed here, but it can probably be run on SH too. This tune is definitely not up to the quality I usually try to deliver, simply cause I can't play long enough to make any significant difference to my laptimes. I'm gonna do a lot of testing tomorrow if my schedule allows it, can't promise anything yet though.

viotunes '99 FTO GP Version R / 450pp SS

Z2b3Kjp.jpg

Performance Points
Max. Power (HP) - 262
Max. Torque (ft-lb) - 210
Weight (kg) - 1104
Oil Change - N
Body Rigidity - N
Wheels - Sports Soft

Body
Downforce
- 0/0
Ballast Weight - 142
Ballast Position - 50
Weight Reduction - Stage 3
Hood - Carbon
Windows - Lightweight

Power
Power Limiter
- 98.6%
Engine Tuning - Standard
Computer - Sports
Exhaust - Sports
Exhaust Manifold - Standard
Catalytic Converter - Sports
Intake - Tuned
Turbo Kit - Stage 2
Supercharger - N/A
N2O - Standard

Fully Customizable Transmission
Transmission Flip Initial Final
- max.
Max. Speed (auto set) - min.
1st Gear - 2.836
2nd Gear - 2.213
3rd Gear - 1.756
4th Gear - 1.437
5th Gear - 1.211
6th Gear - 1,039
7th Gear - N/A
8th Gear - N/A
Final Gear - 3.743

Fully Customizable Suspension
Ride Height
- 130/90
Spring Rate - 5,04/5,12
Dampers (Compression) - 2/4
Dampers (Extension) - 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars - 4/3
Camber Angle (-) - 0.0/0.0
Toe Angle - -0.09/0.28
Brakes - Racing
Brake Balance - 4/6

Fully Customizable Mechanical LSD
Initial Torque
- 13/0
Acceleration Sensitivity - 10/0
Braking Sensitivity -7/0
Clutch & Flywheel - Triple-Plate
Drive Shaft - Standard
Front/Rear Torque Split - N/A

Tuned with ABS 1

Hello,

I been lurking on the shadows for the November Car of the Week and the FITT Toyota FR-S challenge

This is my entry on this Car of the Month, i really like the FTO and i always wanted to have one, but didn't had a purpose to buy it and seeing this made me thought "why not?"

I made this tune not for PP purpose (you will see why down below why) and its only to bring the car potential on how in my way should have felt. Note: Although im not very good with tuning, i tried alot of cars from diferent garages here so i hope all those different tunes i tried did something.

So here it is...

FTO GPX '99

415PP
221 CV
1174 kg (variable)
Weight Distribution 58:42

+1 inch wheels Motegi Touge

Fully Custm. Suspension
F/R
125/125
8,00/5,00
7/7
7/8
5/3
0.0/1.0
0.00/0.30

Standart Brakes: 5/3

Stock Gearbox (Call me lazy but i think the stock is pretty good, its right within the power output of the car, aslong you keep it above 6000rpm)

Fully Custm LSD:
10/20/10

Power Limiter at 99,0%
Sport Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Everything else is stock and no oil change
(I didn't wanted to give it to much power because i want it to be a joy to drive and not make it a TT hunter against Hondas or anything like that so a modest power upgrade to get it up to speed)

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Bonnet (just for looks if you dont like just use the painted one)
Ballast - 91kg at 5% - Now this is where it gets interresting, if you made all this way down, as i explained up in the beginning, weight is irrelevant because you use your own weight, i weight 91.3 kg, if you dont know, go to the bathroom or wherever you have your scale to see your weight and change it. Note: if you weight for example 86.7 you go for 87, if you weight 86.4, use 86 just to make things easy.

Reviews needed please, especially from wheel users since this was tuned from a DS3 i wanted to know how it rides.

Give me good and bad news, drive it like you stolen it (bring back please) or go nice with it.

Hello,

I been lurking on the shadows for the November Car of the Week and the FITT Toyota FR-S challenge

This is my entry on this Car of the Month, i really like the FTO and i always wanted to have one, but didn't had a purpose to buy it and seeing this made me thought "why not?"

I made this tune not for PP purpose (you will see why down below why) and its only to bring the car potential on how in my way should have felt. Note: Although im not very good with tuning, i tried alot of cars from diferent garages here so i hope all those different tunes i tried did something.

So here it is...

FTO GPX '99

415PP
221 CV
1174 kg (variable)
Weight Distribution 58:42

+1 inch wheels Motegi Touge

Fully Custm. Suspension
F/R
125/125
8,00/5,00
7/7
7/8
5/3
0.0/1.0
0.00/0.30

Standart Brakes: 5/3

Stock Gearbox (Call me lazy but i think the stock is pretty good, its right within the power output of the car, aslong you keep it above 6000rpm)

Fully Custm LSD:
10/20/10

Power Limiter at 99,0%
Sport Exhaust
Intake Tuning
Everything else is stock and no oil change
(I didn't wanted to give it to much power because i want it to be a joy to drive and not make it a TT hunter against Hondas or anything like that so a modest power upgrade to get it up to speed)

Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Bonnet (just for looks if you dont like just use the painted one)
Ballast - 91kg at 5% - Now this is where it gets interresting, if you made all this way down, as i explained up in the beginning, weight is irrelevant because you use your own weight, i weight 91.3 kg, if you dont know, go to the bathroom or wherever you have your scale to see your weight and change it. Note: if you weight for example 86.7 you go for 87, if you weight 86.4, use 86 just to make things easy.

Reviews needed please, especially from wheel users since this was tuned from a DS3 i wanted to know how it rides.

Give me good and bad news, drive it like you stolen it (bring back please) or go nice with it.
I shall be adding to the list, and to my to do list as well. Great to Have more new people jumping in, so thanks for taking the plunge. Don't fret over feedback, it is was makes is all better whether good or bad. Just learn from it, and you might be surprised by what others think.:)

Edit: comfort soft tires?

My entry for this week, hope it will please you, tune with a 900° wheel and Manual :

dpllRnWqxCy4XDLSEs_0.jpg

Car : Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99
Tyres : Sport Hard

Horsepower : 255 PS at 6400 RPM
Torque : 299.4 Nm at 5100 RPM

Weight : 1055 ; 93 kg of ballast at 30 position
Weight distribution : 55 /45

450 pp

Parts :

Paint : Lunamare Silver (TPM)

Install :

Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sport ECU
Intake Tuning
Catalytic Converter Sport
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Mid Turbo Kit
Customizable Suspension Kit
Customizable LSD
Customizable Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Windows Weight Reduction

Wheels : +1 Inch size RAYS TE37 SL, paint it GT Fluorescent 005-W.

K65XbeJRW7yPHjfrS_0.jpg

The Setup :

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 115 107
Spring Rate: 5.50 7.30
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 5
Camber Angle: 0.4 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.09 0.03

Transmission :

Set to default (after you have install all power parts)

Adjust final gear to 5.500
Move the max speed to 180km/h
1st. 3.000
2nd. 2.220
3rd. 1.770
4th. 1.457
5th. 1.210
6th. 1.040

Final gear. 3.790

LSD :

Initial Torque : 13
Acceleration Sensitivity: 32
Braking Sensitivity: 23

RUJA3XGDUjV4ZxLLWI_0.jpg

Brake Balance :

5/7

Last edited:
My entry for this week, hope it will please you, tune with a 900° wheel and Manual :

Car : Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99
Tyres : Sport Hard

Horsepower : 255 PS at 6400 RPM
Torque : 299.4 Nm at 5100 RPM

Weight : 1055 ; 93 kg of ballast at 30 position
Weight distribution : 55 /45

450 pp

Parts :

Paint : Lunamare Silver (TPM)

Install :

Semi-Racing Exhaust
Sport ECU
Intake Tuning
Catalytic Converter Sport
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Mid Turbo Kit
Customizable Suspension Kit
Customizable LSD
Customizable Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Windows Weight Reduction

Wheels : +1 Inch size RAYS TE37 SL, paint it GT Fluorescent 005-W.

The Setup :

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 115 107
Spring Rate: 5.50 7.30
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 5
Camber Angle: 0.4 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.09 0.03

Transmission :

Set to default (after you have install all power parts)

Adjust final gear to 5.500
Move the max speed to 180km/h
1st. 3.000
2nd. 2.220
3rd. 1.770
4th. 1.457
5th. 1.210
6th. 1.040

Final gear. 3.790

LSD :

Initial Torque : 13
Acceleration Sensitivity: 32
Braking Sensitivity: 23

Brake Balance :

5/7
Welcome to the party :D

Here is another review from @hall90 for my Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (400PP SH) tune.

This is your Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99 (400PP) 1 lap at the Mid-Field Raceway, I really enjoy driving this car using my G29 wheel and on other tracks as well. This car handles so well in and out of the corners and I have no issues with this car :cheers:.

I'm back!
Also, Merry Christmas! :cheers:
Anyways, here's my tune:

Mitsubishi FTO Version R '99
450 PP
249 Hp
962 Kg
Weight dist.: 58:42
178 ft-lb

FC Suspension

F/R
Ride Height: 105/105
Spring Rate: 3.98/4.53
Dampers (compression): 2/3
Dampers (extension): 2/3
ARB: 2/4
Camber(-): 0.2/0.0
Toe Angle: -0.30/-0.45

Racing Brakes
5/3

FC Transmission
Put final gear at 5.500 after installing power parts.
Max. speed: 180 km/h.
Gears:
1: 2.868
2: 2.251
3: 1.809
4: 1.475
5: 1.299
6: 1.099
Final:3.583

FC LSD
Initial Torque: 9
Acceleration Sensitivity: 12
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Powerrrrrrrr!
Limiter: 96.8
Engine Tuning stage 3
Sports computer
Sports exhaust

Weight Reduction, Bro!
Stage 3 Weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Window weight reduction

Rims
Inch up (2) Rays Volk

Wing
No wing.

Hope you enjoy!

Twin Ring Motegi East Course.jpg
Twin Ring Motegi East Course_1.jpg
Twin Ring Motegi East Course_2.jpg

Just so everyone is aware, I shall only be doing 3 reviews this month. But they will be done FITT Style without DC points. Was ready to post the first but now have another tune to do before posting, @Rush471 , welcome to the party, glad you are back :).
So, first will be all 450pp tunes on SH tires, 2 tracks and will include a lap time Leaderboard. Not that lap times really matter though. Top 2 are quite surprising anyway :dopey:.

I then plan to do similar with 400pp (and the one 415pp), followed by the 500s. Both groups will also be done on 2 tracks each, but thinking of using different tracks for each.

@SlipZtrEm has continued to remind me of the original GT, check the news section and look at all the old racing modifications that we're available. The 94 FTO GPX in the used cars is why I picked this car this month. Along with the 94 Prelude V-TEC, Camaro Anniv Ed., and Grand Sport, and spent countless hours in these cars. Now if only the FTO Racecar was as good and fun as the one in that version, and the Del Sol LM:drool:, makes me want to pop my disc in and start playing that game again:D.

Merry Christmas guys, thanks for making this a bigger month than expected so far, and we are only half way through 👍.

Just so everyone is aware, I shall only be doing 3 reviews this month. But they will be done FITT Style without DC points. Was ready to post the first but now have another tune to do before posting, @Rush471 , welcome to the party, glad you are back :).
So, first will be all 450pp tunes on SH tires, 2 tracks and will include a lap time Leaderboard. Not that lap times really matter though. Top 2 are quite surprising anyway :dopey:.

I then plan to do similar with 400pp (and the one 415pp), followed by the 500s. Both groups will also be done on 2 tracks each, but thinking of using different tracks for each.

@SlipZtrEm has continued to remind me of the original GT, check the news section and look at all the old racing modifications that we're available. The 94 FTO GPX in the used cars is why I picked this car this month. Along with the 94 Prelude V-TEC, Camaro Anniv Ed., and Grand Sport, and spent countless hours in these cars. Now if only the FTO Racecar was as good and fun as the one in that version, and the Del Sol LM:drool:, makes me want to pop my disc in and start playing that game again:D.

Merry Christmas guys, thanks for making this a bigger month than expected so far, and we are only half way through 👍.
And a Merry Christmas to you too :) and the rest of :gtpflag: wait, I'll get my hat 💡 :D :lol: (<- you got to love these guys)

Nice choice of car this month 👍 I too was a big fan of the old RM version from GT2 and of the Super touring car we have now. It's capable of punching above its weight pp wise given the right sort of track :) Unfortunately, no interior :(

Well, doesn't look like I can do anything on the PS3 until holidays, when I'll be testing the 450 pp tunes and comparing laptimes. I'd also be down to host a lobby for the little cars then, right now I just can't do much.

@joaosoarescso FTO GPX 415PP review:

Since this is your first dive into the CoTM, and your tune is very different from the others, you will get my only solo review this month.

I built the tune, and feeling nostalgic this month, had memories of the early days of Gran Turismo. Many races early on at the Sunday Cup, Lightweight event, and FF in this and the Prelude VTEC '94 until I learned the tracks and earned enough to buy the cars I really longed for. So, why not try two tracks I spent many hours on in the early days of the Original? No, not High Speed Ring, although that quickly after became my go to track on that GT version (and yes, I am old enough to have spent way too much time on GT and GT2!).

Off to, where else, but the Sunday Cup, Autumn Ring Mini for a quick 3 lap race. This would give me the opportunity to learn the tune. Without a trans tune, it did lack some get up and go, but at 415pp, not a bad thing. Did quickly realize that the brakes were going to be my biggest adjustment. While entering a corner, easy on them early was needed or it would push to the center. Tried to adjust and get a better time, but with only three laps (traffic taken care of early by the way) I was done by the time I was beginning to figure it out. Best lap was 47.753.

So off to Arcade Mode, Autmn Ring Mini Reverse, something different. Back in the original, I used to time all my cars on 3 tracks and this was one of them. Anyway, now I'm settled in, have a better grip on how to drive the tune and can now pay attention to its habits. Handling good, even with its weight and CS tires. LSD not bad, but have a suggestion to try, maybe two. Each lap showed improvement, and before long, was under 47 seconds. Best lap 46.797.

Now I had a choice, HSR or GVE (Grand Valley East). I chose GVE. Allow it to stretch it's legs more and still get a better feel for the way you tuned the suspension. Maybe just a bit lower on front spring rate or damper compression would help, but as is, was just fine. Confidence grew with each lap, but again, braking was my concern having to be easier and earlier than I would normally be. I tend to be an early braker anyway and like the easy in fast out approach. But I was even earlier than I tend to be. Otherwise, really nice setup. LSD not bad, suspension worked well and overall was competent. Flowed nicely threw the corners and never made me feel like I was on edge. Best lap 1:21.297.

So I thought of three quick changes to try and wanted to see the difference they would make. Rear toe to -0.05, being FF and front weight heavy, this should help the rear turn assisting the front end. Flipped your brake settings from 5/3 to 3/5, trying to help with the entry push and use rear braking to bring the backend around more on entry. And finally, LSD braking down to 5, this will not only help decel on entry, but should help rotation when off throttle. First lap was .586 faster, and got better with each lap. Though I only ran 4 with these settings, it freed up the car's rotation. My best lap dropped to 1:19.920, and should have or could have 3-4 tenths quicker.

Give those settings a go And let me know your thoughts. I enjoyed this little test and hope this review helps you. Good job with a fun car!

@joaosoarescso FTO GPX 415PP review:

Since this is your first dive into the CoTM, and your tune is very different from the others, you will get my only solo review this month.

I built the tune, and feeling nostalgic this month, had memories of the early days of Gran Turismo. Many races early on at the Sunday Cup, Lightweight event, and FF in this and the Prelude VTEC '94 until I learned the tracks and earned enough to buy the cars I really longed for. So, why not try two tracks I spent many hours on in the early days of the Original? No, not High Speed Ring, although that quickly after became my go to track on that GT version (and yes, I am old enough to have spent way too much time on GT and GT2!).

Off to, where else, but the Sunday Cup, Autumn Ring Mini for a quick 3 lap race. This would give me the opportunity to learn the tune. Without a trans tune, it did lack some get up and go, but at 415pp, not a bad thing. Did quickly realize that the brakes were going to be my biggest adjustment. While entering a corner, easy on them early was needed or it would push to the center. Tried to adjust and get a better time, but with only three laps (traffic taken care of early by the way) I was done by the time I was beginning to figure it out. Best lap was 47.753.

So off to Arcade Mode, Autmn Ring Mini Reverse, something different. Back in the original, I used to time all my cars on 3 tracks and this was one of them. Anyway, now I'm settled in, have a better grip on how to drive the tune and can now pay attention to its habits. Handling good, even with its weight and CS tires. LSD not bad, but have a suggestion to try, maybe two. Each lap showed improvement, and before long, was under 47 seconds. Best lap 46.797.

Now I had a choice, HSR or GVE (Grand Valley East). I chose GVE. Allow it to stretch it's legs more and still get a better feel for the way you tuned the suspension. Maybe just a bit lower on front spring rate or damper compression would help, but as is, was just fine. Confidence grew with each lap, but again, braking was my concern having to be easier and earlier than I would normally be. I tend to be an early braker anyway and like the easy in fast out approach. But I was even earlier than I tend to be. Otherwise, really nice setup. LSD not bad, suspension worked well and overall was competent. Flowed nicely threw the corners and never made me feel like I was on edge. Best lap 1:21.297.

So I thought of three quick changes to try and wanted to see the difference they would make. Rear toe to -0.05, being FF and front weight heavy, this should help the rear turn assisting the front end. Flipped your brake settings from 5/3 to 3/5, trying to help with the entry push and use rear braking to bring the backend around more on entry. And finally, LSD braking down to 5, this will not only help decel on entry, but should help rotation when off throttle. First lap was .586 faster, and got better with each lap. Though I only ran 4 with these settings, it freed up the car's rotation. My best lap dropped to 1:19.920, and should have or could have 3-4 tenths quicker.

Give those settings a go And let me know your thoughts. I enjoyed this little test and hope this review helps you. Good job with a fun car!

Thank you very much that you took your time to test my humble FTO tune.

It means alot like alot alot alot... all I can say is thank you.

Ok I'm going to test the 3 suggestions, flipping the brake balance, lower decel LSD and lower the damper compression, i did a run on the Nuburgring a week ago with a time of 8:43.xxx

Let's see how this one goes and again thank you for testing my tune

Thank you very much that you took your time to test my humble FTO tune.

It means alot like alot alot alot... all I can say is thank you.

Ok I'm going to test the 3 suggestions, flipping the brake balance, lower decel LSD and lower the damper compression, i did a run on the Nuburgring a week ago with a time of 8:43.xxx

Let's see how this one goes and again thank you for testing my tune
Leave damper alone, lower rear toe!

The car have alot more rotation, it feels more... humm how can i say this... nimble??? Its alot faster, it haves more rotation and it feels like you can go for it.

It handles great in corners of 160kmh+ which is nice and the adjustments really made it more competitive.

Doing Nuburgring Hot Lap in 8:34.656 that's 8 seconds better than the previous tune.

Again thank you so much @Bowtie-muscle
And here's a pic i took of the flying lap on my phone (sorry for low quality)

20151218_204844.jpg

The car have alot more rotation, it feels more... humm how can i say this... nimble??? Its alot faster, it haves more rotation and it feels like you can go for it.

It handles great in corners of 160kmh+ which is nice and the adjustments really made it more competitive.

Doing Nuburgring Hot Lap in 8:34.656 that's 8 seconds better than the previous tune.

Again thank you so much @Bowtie-muscle
And here's a pic i took of the flying lap on my phone (sorry for low quality)

View attachment 493455
Glad you are happy 👍

FTO 450pp Field review:

@TheInfamousJEW6 :
FTO-GPX 450pp SH
Deep Forest - Trans numbers did not match correctly, but I got as close as I could.
Outer front wheel likes to glow and smoke, felt heavy and maybe a bit soft?
Rear ride height helped rotation.
Brakes ok but not if late
Best lap - 1:29.813
Grand Valley East (Reverse) - Better here, more consistent and easier to drive.
Minor throttle understeer.
Quick and powerful
Best lap - 1:14.007

@shaunm80 :
FTO GPX - 450pp SH
Deep Forest
- Braking really good, but not if late. Minor throttle understeer.
Great grip and feel. Tight trans, LSD really good.
Best lap - 1.27.859
GVE (rev) - Less eager to rotate here, and needed early braking.
Fast if the line was right, understeer more noticable than at Deep Forest.
Best lap - 1:13.515

@DaBomm4 :
FTO GP Version R - 450pp CS and SH
Deep Forest
- Tire disadvantage on CS, but really good tune. Great grip, nice trans setup.
LSD weird, interesting, but it really worked and made this tune enjoyable.
Best lap - (CS) 1:31.833 // (SH) 1:27.939
GVE (rev) - NO issues on either tire, LSD AWESOME on this track, on exit especially:tup:
Great balance
Best lap - (CS) 1:16.235 // (SH) 1:13.213

@viotunes :
FTO GP Version R - 450pp SH
Deep Forest
- Great off throttle rotation. Ride height split helped cornering, but
could also cause loss of rear grip.Loved to smoke the tires on exit, skid marks all over the place :D.
Best lap - 1:28.013
GVE (rev) - minor throttle understeer on exit.
Best lap - 1:13.658

@Burned_Rubber :
FTO GP Version R 450pp SH
Deep Forest
- Good and quick. Stiff springs kept it very stable. LSD setup great to reduce wheelspin and smoke. Still, minor exit understeer.
Best lap - 1:28.098
GVE (rev) - Very very stable and consistent, all laps were within 0.2 of each other;).
Just don't brake late, understeer minor and extremely managable.
Best lap - 1:13.615

@Soren Jacquet :
FTO GP Version R - 450pp SH (tuned and listed on SS, tested on SH for comparison)
Deep Forest - No real issues, good rotation, typical minor understeer.
Good gearing, great LSD. EASY drive.:dopey:
Best lap - 1:28.155
GVE (rev) - Usual understeer and wheelspin, otherwise great tune.
Felt good and planted, very well balanced.
Best lap - 1:13.524

@lBt_33 :
Power limiter had to be lowered to 96.5% for me :confused:
Minimal understeer and tire smoke. I was afraid of the LSD, but was quickly assured otherwise.
Good off throttle rotation, brakes maybe the weak link in my opinion. But manageable. Fast when line and braking are right.
Best lap - 1:27.757
GVE (rev) - Very quick if you find that perfect line, quick if you are only close to it. Only bad spot was the right hander after the tunnel, otherwise......fantastic.
Best lap - 1:13.244

@shaunm80 :
Deep Forest
- Had to change the oil to get the numbers to match.
FAST, FAST, FAST.....who tuned this thing???
Hit your marks and you will be smiling, miss them and hold on though.
Rear suspension helped cornering, well done Sir!
Best lap - 1:27.257
GVE (rev) - First lap was somehow the fastest of the set, but took the top spot on my rankings board.
Rear could lose grip, but it always seemed to be the right spot for it.
Gearing - this was the only tune blinking down the front straight, but never bounced off the limiter.
Best lap - 1:13.114

@Rush471 :
Deep Forest
- 5th gear listed at 1.299, not possible, I put at 1.259 (looked right on the graph for equal spacing)
Too much front brake in my opinion, but when I broke earlier and changed my line (and how much brake I used), the time really dropped. Lots of -toe really helped cornering, especially off throttle.
Best lap - 1:27.591
GVE (rev) - Good and consistent. Flipping the brake settings may have made this the top tune here, maybe.
Best lap - 1:13.457 (also ran a .459 and a .464!!!:eek:)

Deep Forest Ranking:
1:27.257 - @shaunm80 // GP Version R
1:27.591 - @Rush471 // GP Version R
1:27.757 - @lBt_33 // GP Version R
1:27.859 - @shaunm80 // GPX
1:27.939 - @DaBomm4 // GP Versin R on SH
1:28.013 - @viotunes // GP Version R
1:28.098 - @Burned_Rubber // GP Version R
1:28.155 - @Soren Jacquet // GP Version R
1:29.813 - @TheInfamousJEW6 // GPX (but this was the first tested!!)
1:31.833 - @DaBomm4 // GP Version R on CS

1:27.219 - Bowtie-muscle // GP Version R

Grand Valley East (reverse) Ranking:
1:13.114 - @shaunm80 // GP Version R
1:13.213 - @DaBomm4 // GP Version R on SH
1:13.244 - @lBt_33 // GP Version R
1:13.457 - @Rush471 // GP Version R
1:13.515 - @shaunm80 // GPX
1:13.524 - @Soren Jacquet // GP Version R
1:13.615 - @Burned_Rubber // GP Version R
1:13.658 - @viotunes // GP Version R
1:13.807 - @TheInfamousJEW6 // GPX (but was the first tune tested)
1:16.235 - @DaBomm4 // GP Version R on CS

1:12.514 - Bowtie-muscle // GP Version R

My top 3 -
@DaBomm4
@lBt_33
@shaunm80 (GP Version R)

FTO 450pp Field review:

@TheInfamousJEW6 :
FTO-GPX 450pp SH
Deep Forest
- Trans numbers did not match correctly, but I got as close as I could.
Quick and powerful

@shaunm80 :
FTO GPX - 450pp SH
Deep Forest
Best lap - 1.27.859

@DaBomm4 :
Deep Forest
GVE (rev) - NO issues on either tire, LSD AWESOME on this track, on exit especially:tup:
Great balance

@viotunes :
Deep Forest
could also cause loss of rear grip.Loved to smoke the tires on exit, skid marks all over the place :D.

@Burned_Rubber :
Deep Forest
- Good and quick. Stiff springs kept it very stable. LSD setup great to reduce wheelspin and smoke. Still, minor exit understeer.
GVE (rev) - Very very stable and consistent, all laps were within 0.2 of each other;).

@Soren Jacquet :
FTO GP Version R - 450pp SH (tuned and listed on SS, tested on SH for comparison)

@lBt_33 :
Minimal understeer and tire smoke. I was afraid of the LSD, but was quickly assured otherwise.
Good off throttle rotation, brakes maybe the weak link in my opinion. But manageable. Fast when line and braking are right.
GVE (rev) - Very quick if you find that perfect line, quick if you are only close to it. Only bad spot was the right hander after the tunnel, otherwise......fantastic.

@shaunm80 :
Deep Forest
GVE (rev) - First lap was somehow the fastest of the set, but took the top spot on my rankings board.
Gearing - this was the only tune blinking down the front straight, but never bounced off the limiter.

@Rush471 :
Deep Forest
- 5th gear listed at 1.299, not possible, I put at 1.259 (looked right on the graph for equal spacing)
Too much front brake in my opinion, but when I broke earlier and changed my line (and how much brake I used), the time really dropped. Lots of -toe really helped cornering, especially off throttle.
GVE (rev) - Good and consistent. Flipping the brake settings may have made this the top tune here, maybe.

Deep Forest Ranking:

My top 3 -
@DaBomm4
@lBt_33
@shaunm80 (GP Version R)
Thanks for your rewiew I´m glad it was not all wrong . Thanks again and a Merry Christmas

For some reason I forgot to say thank you for taking the time to run such comprehensive tests. I am happy that you enjoyed my tune and found all that speed in it. It was all my own work by the way. I have learnt a few tricks with ff cars and how to improve them through all the fitt challenges. What a learning curve they have been!

Great work as always and thank you once again.

For some reason I forgot to say thank you for taking the time to run such comprehensive tests. I am happy that you enjoyed my tune and found all that speed in it. It was all my own work by the way. I have learnt a few tricks with ff cars and how to improve them through all the fitt challenges. What a learning curve they have been!

Great work as always and thank you once again.
Fastest one other than my own, but I should be fast in my own. Great job:D
I'm on top 3 :D Thanks for the review, I do progress ! :P
Was a great tune, time and enjoyment together, it was one of my 3 favorites. But 2 others were so close it was hard to pick.

Was a great tune, time and enjoyment together, it was one of my 3 favorites. But 2 others were so close it was hard to pick.

Thank you so much for the review, it's pleasant to have a feedback to progress and doing better and better, for the pleasure of all the drivers !

I had a question, you said that the LSD looks like frightening at first view, but why ?

And glad you liked it, that's my goal :cheers:👍

Thank you so much for the review, it's pleasant to have a feedback to progress and doing better and better, for the pleasure of all the drivers !

I had a question, you said that the LSD looks like frightening at first view, but why ?

And glad you liked it, that's my goal :cheers:👍
Your initial at 13 and accel at 32, but I should not have been.

FTO 450pp Field review:

@TheInfamousJEW6 :
FTO-GPX 450pp SH
Deep Forest
- Trans numbers did not match correctly, but I got as close as I could.
Quick and powerful

@shaunm80 :
FTO GPX - 450pp SH
Deep Forest
Best lap - 1.27.859

@DaBomm4 :
Deep Forest
Great balance

@viotunes :
Deep Forest

@Burned_Rubber :
Deep Forest

@Soren Jacquet :

@lBt_33 :

@shaunm80 :
Deep Forest

@Rush471 :
Deep Forest

Deep Forest Ranking:

My top 3 -
@DaBomm4
@lBt_33
@shaunm80 (GP Version R)

Thanks for the review! I'll try and see if flipping the brake settings helps the car go faster. :cheers: :cool:
And to everyone, happy holidays!

Back