December Mobil 1 Car Pack

917Mb for 6 cars??? Wat.

Also how come there's no rivals for these cars??? Come on.

...and that's why I believe there's something else hidden in this update. What, I've no idea, but it's an absolutely huge one if it's covering seven cars and the small detail updates. It's over double what the last ones were.

Anyone experiencing slight changes to the physics? I could be kidding myself but cars just seem a tad more controllable after the update. Checked tyres and steering mode (simulation) and everything seems in its place.

...and that's why I believe there's something else hidden in this update. What, I've no idea, but it's an absolutely huge one if it's covering seven cars and the small detail updates. It's over double what the last ones were.

More homespaces, right?

Ok, the Koeniggsegg... its a 1,350hp Agera. The Agera is crazy with half that horsepower. The One: One is the same but worse, if knife edge 150mph drifts are what you're after....

The VL Commodore is pretty damn awesome as a 400pp contender. Very drifting and controllable. Also feels like a lot more than 240hp.

I'll be surprised if it makes it in one piece. The Ring is a cruel mistress with more modest cars, let alone this beast.

Yeah not too sure about that. There's a lot of guys who didnt have an issue with the SRT Tomahawk 'Ring seasonal that saw 4 min 'ring times so I'd guess this is the same.

Even on long flat out circuits like Bernise the 1:1 is pretty much out of control.

After a couple of quick laps in the Lola T90/00 around Indianapolis, it's not hard to see why Senna considered moving to the US. The Ilmor, pardon, Chevrolet engine screaming with pure, unadulterated rage, the extremely precise and direct steering... It doesn't feel like a 30 years old car at all.

The IMSA RX-7 is a car I've always wanted to drive in a racing sim, and I'm really happy to see yet another vintage GT racer come to Forza Motorsport. Handling-wise it's not too different from the Cunningham 300ZX - a bit slower on the turn-in, and a bit more tail-happy on corner exit. But the brap-brap-brap of the four-rotor engine stole my heart.

The One:1... I already had some experience with the car in Driveclub, where it's absurdly fast and oscenely prone to kill you. Not much is different here in Forza: from 0 to (almost) 270 miles per hour, it's a drive on the knife's edge.

I didn't expect to come back to Mt. Panorama to try another Aussie homologation special so soon. As a matter of fact, I didn't expect to need to come back at all. But boy, ain't I glad they decided to add the first HSV car. Essentially a V8-powered Opel Rekord with a plastic bodykit, it keeps the nice traits of the Torana - European handling, American grunt - and adds in dramatic 80s styling. Awesome.

Ah, the 250 LM. The first mid-engined V12 Ferrari... I didn't expect to see this at all. It's astonishingly fast; perhaps even faster around tight tracks than the more advanced (but ultimately less successful) 330 P4.

The C 63 is a fast car around a track, no doubt, but what fun would it be to drive it fast instead of driving it loud? Burning rubber never looked so classy. The twin-turbo M178 engine, the same that powers the AMG GT, provides the oomph and soundtrack a car like this needs and deserves.

Finally, there's the Fury. How can a car be more American than this? Huge chrome grille, ridiculous tail-fins, the handling of a barge and a 300 hp 6-litre V8 engine. It may be useless as a race car, but I love it.

That would be perfect on the Bernese Alps and the Nurburgring, less so on Brands Hatch or Silverstone haha.

silvia66_fc1tkwm.png

Badned posted this ;)

This is so frustrating, my Internet gave up on me just minutes after yesterday's announcement now my house is internetless and will be until tomorrow.

I want these cars >:(

HOLY MOTHER****ING SILVIA. YEEEEEEEEEEEES.

First the TA22 Celica, then the 2000GT, last month we got the Datsun 2000, and now this? This game's becoming vintage cars heaven.

(Can't wait to see all the drift kids complaining about getting the WRONG Silvia model, ha!
Any announcement on the free car for this month? Is it the Nissan Silvia CSP311?

After a couple of quick laps in the Lola T90/00 around Indianapolis, it's not hard to see why Senna considered moving to the US. The Ilmor, pardon, Chevrolet engine screaming with pure, unadulterated rage, the extremely precise and direct steering... It doesn't feel like a 30 years old car at all.

The IMSA RX-7 is a car I've always wanted to drive in a racing sim, and I'm really happy to see yet another vintage GT racer come to Forza Motorsport. Handling-wise it's not too different from the Cunningham 300ZX - a bit slower on the turn-in, and a bit more tail-happy on corner exit. But the brap-brap-brap of the four-rotor engine stole my heart.

The One:1... I already had some experience with the car in Driveclub, where it's absurdly fast and oscenely prone to kill you. Not much is different here in Forza: from 0 to (almost) 270 miles per hour, it's a drive on the knife's edge.

I didn't expect to come back to Mt. Panorama to try another Aussie homologation special so soon. As a matter of fact, I didn't expect to need to come back at all. But boy, ain't I glad they decided to add the first HSV car. Essentially a V8-powered Opel Rekord with a plastic bodykit, it keeps the nice traits of the Torana - European handling, American grunt - and adds in dramatic 80s styling. Awesome.

Ah, the 250 LM. The first mid-engined V12 Ferrari... I didn't expect to see this at all. It's astonishingly fast; perhaps even faster around tight tracks than the more advanced (but ultimately less successful) 330 P4.

The C 63 is a fast car around a track, no doubt, but what fun would it be to drive it fast instead of driving it loud? Burning rubber never looked so classy. The twin-turbo M178 engine, the same that powers the AMG GT, provides the oomph and soundtrack a car like this needs and deserves.

Finally, there's the Fury. How can a car be more American than this? Huge chrome grille, ridiculous tail-fins, the handling of a barge and a 300 hp 6-litre V8 engine. It may be useless as a race car, but I love it.
Nice photos and write up mate. Good job.

You weren't kidding. I wonder if the One:1 can even make it around the full Nurburgring course, before running out of fuel. :D
It can make it. Nurburgring + GP I made it around a lap and coughed from about half way around the GP circuit. As long as you don't spin the wheels too much or hit the rev limiter.

On the long straight, it's like watching a clock. You lose 1% of fuel every 2-3sec there.

Do cars like the Bugatti Veyron SS and Hennessey Venom GT use just as much fuel?

Back