delayed

• Thread starter foolsgold
  • 281 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this game is not another GT5/6 in terms of wait.... We don't even have a course maker yet PD

Okay...okay...so...um...can this be the last delay for good? PLEASE?! Two weeks extra?! I'm going to faint. I understand delaying releases but can we not be like: "Yeah everybody we're releasing in 27 days! Here's a countdown clock!" And then "So yeah we're delaying the release again."

(take this post with a grain of salt...)

bummer. was hoping to get a full week's solid play before Bloodborne comes to take my life, but it is what it is. can only be for the best.

I always wonder how a dev knows the work they need to do to polish a game will take approx 2 weeks more and not 4, or 6 etc...

but we all know it'll be worth it.

It's not a case of knowing it's going to take 2 weeks to do the job, it's more 'when have the publishers got a slot free at a later time, and how much can we cram into that time'.

apparently they keep finding things wrong no matter how trivial. they want the game as perfect as possible
but that's a good thing on the other hand its frustrating for us as we are very exited and eager to play the game
you never no they may just put out a demo across all platforms to say thanks for the wait and for being very patient;)

apparently they keep finding things wrong no matter how trivial. they want the game as perfect as possible
but that's a good thing on the other hand its frustrating for us as we are very exited and eager to play the game
you never no they may just put out a demo across all platforms to say thanks for the wait and for being very patient;)

How do you know it was "trivial"? Maybe it was something that was badly needed to be fixed and was an issue that would have effected gameplay. They need this game to be as close to perfect as possible and ANY major issues will be a major blow.

I was merely pointing out that even tho it could be a minor problem or a huge problem wich I doubt they are perfectionists and delaying for the good of the game and for us racers that are purchasing the game so all is good

November 18th was my week off work so I was going to play it but it got delayed, March 17 was also my week off from work so I was still going to play it but now it's been delayed again. April 2nd is my work week -__- and that's y I'm upset! If it keeps up with these delays we'll be gone and are grandkids will have to play for us! The developers really are slightly mad aren't they lol

I'm just wanted to complain with some of you guys it's really not that bad of a wait lol

Last edited:
As long as I got a proper Triple Screen support I can wait however long it's gonna take, but I doubt we'll have it at release :irked:

For some of us, this even gets worse, doesn't it?

"When is Project CARS released?
April 2nd on all platforms in Europe, April 2nd on PC in the US and April 7th on PS4 and Xbox One in the US.
Wii U and Steam OS versions then follow in 2015."

right from www.projectcarsgame.com > FAQ

yes its only a 2 week delay atleast its not another 6 month delay....
Well, in that case you'll be getting the game one and a half month earlier than expected :P

(the previous delay was 4 months - not 5, not 6, but 4)

For some of us, this even gets worse, doesn't it?

"When is Project CARS released?
April 2nd on all platforms in Europe, April 2nd on PC in the US and April 7th on PS4 and Xbox One in the US.
Wii U and Steam OS versions then follow in 2015."

right from www.projectcarsgame.com > FAQ

Any mention why? What did the U.S. do to Bandai? First no LE and now PS4 and Xbox need to wait longer than everyone else? Will be torture to see everyone enjoying the game and posting pics/videos, may need to skip the Internet those few days haha.

Fascinated about this, what could they possibly do in 2 weeks (what do I know), I'm going to blame the Xbox one because I'm a troll.

Fascinated about this, what could they possibly do in 2 weeks (what do I know), I'm going to blame the Xbox one because I'm a troll.

As somebody that's playing it on the XB1 I actually semi-agree with you. The XB1 version hasn't had any videos at all released. I've been thinking for a while that the XB1 is holding the whole thing back. I just didn't think it would be bad enough to delay again.

I would not be surprised at all if the XB1 version was less than 1080p.

Might be more than just looks.

As someone who has the game and has access to the WMD forums, I can safely tell you they are not incompetent developers. Delays, no matter how disappointing, are better than releasing a buggy and potentially broken (looking at you AC: Unity) game. There are still some bugs here and there in pCARS, most of what's being done at this point is just polishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back