delet thisXBOne 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 54 comments

Would you prefer Real LMP2 or Fake LMP2?

• RWD/Marek LMP2s

• Oreca/Alpine LMP2s

Results are only viewable after voting.
United States
Pennsylvania
Esgaloth
13101197_1262724803756088_1029983984_n.jpg

Thread has been moved.
New Thread

Last edited:
Ok cool im interested,

I'll take the Aston Martin GTE
Besmone Automotive #47

I've also drafted in a team mate in @ItzRacing and he will take the Aston Martin GTE Besmone automotive #48

Wait.... No Le Mans?????

Ok cool im interested,

I'll take the Aston Martin GTE
Besmone Automotive #47

I've also drafted in a team mate in @ItzRacing and he will take the Aston Martin GTE Besmone automotive #48

Wait.... No Le Mans?????
Alright I will put you two in for it later.

As for LM, If this series is successful, P1 will replace GTC Next season and the 240 Minutes of Le Mans will be added to the roster replacing a circuit.

Edit: Actually, I may put LM this season because it is June next month. Not sure yet.

Alright I will put you two in for it later.

As for LM, If this series is successful, P1 will replace GTC Next season and the 240 Minutes of Le Mans will be added to the roster replacing a circuit.

Edit: Actually, I may put LM this season because it is June. Not sure yet.

Yeah switch it out for Silverstone,

Also I think we can run at a later track time in Dubai, like 7pm at X2 time change, looks great,

Yeah switch it out for Silverstone,

Also I think we can run at a later track time in Dubai, like 7pm at X2 time change, looks great,
I forgot I usually have Dubai run into the night. Also I may just add LM as a 6th track. I do want to try and keep Silverstone though. Its been a long while since I've ran there. Like since GT6.

Changes have been made to the OP. Amendments have been added to the bottom. Please refer to them for any changes in the future. The vehicle roster has been updated as well as the Race Schedule.

Hey guys I just wanted to pass along some info for consideration. Unfortunatly i won't be able to run since this series runs directly before my enduro series PSEC. (Link located in signature) What we have learned from testing is that the Lmp2 cars are not even in BOP. The closed top cars are about 5 seconds faster than the open top ones. This took me a while to find out so I wanted to pass it along to those that it may help.
I hope this works out for you and if you have any questions on what we have tested or what we have experienced send me a PM and I'll be glad to answer what I can. :cheers:

Hey guys I just wanted to pass along some info for consideration. Unfortunatly i won't be able to run since this series runs directly before my enduro series PSEC. (Link located in signature) What we have learned from testing is that the Lmp2 cars are not even in BOP. The closed top cars are about 5 seconds faster than the open top ones. This took me a while to find out so I wanted to pass it along to those that it may help.
I hope this works out for you and if you have any questions on what we have tested or what we have experienced send me a PM and I'll be glad to answer what I can. :cheers:
Is this regardless of performance on track elevation? I know the Orecas can fair better on fuel in certain instances and run better in low elevation conditions. Do they really not have a chance?

We are using the differance between them to balance out aliens with fast norms. And it's equaling out fairly well that's the only way I've been able to implement both types.

We are using the differance between them to balance out aliens with fast norms. And it's equaling out fairly well that's the only way I've been able to implement both types.
Ill take this into concideration. Perhaps I'll even start a poll. Out of curiosity excluding the better of the two, which pair is more popular?

Looks interesting!

I'm interested to see where things go with Prototype so I might hold off racing those for now(also will be racing a P1 in VRR so maybe time to try something different).

As of right now, I'll sign up in GTE and see where we go from there.

PSN: FutureF1
Class: GTE
Car: Corvette C7.R
Livery: #64 Konica Minolta

Looks interesting!

I'm interested to see where things go with Prototype so I might hold off racing those for now(also will be racing a P1 in VRR so maybe time to try something different).

As of right now, I'll sign up in GTE and see where we go from there.

PSN: FutureF1
Class: GTE
Car: Corvette C7.R
Livery: #64 Konica Minolta
Alrighty! Ill write you in here soon.

Psn: y_bearr_
Corvette
Livery : TBA tomorrow
Thanks mate
Gotchya. Let me know then.

Well looks like we have a working GT Class. Now lets get some P2s and GT4s ;D

Also, if are uncertain on the P2 class being Real or Fake, you can still sign up and just change your car later.

Also also, the Pre Season race may be canceled because I have something scheduled that day I forgot about but everyone else is more than welcome to host their own race.

If people are needed in P I'm happy to make the move over. Wanted a chance to try some GTEs tho so that's why I'm here

If people are needed in P I'm happy to make the move over. Wanted a chance to try some GTEs tho so that's why I'm here
Hey race where you want. Thats the point of being able to choose :). I know the GTE class will be around as long as this series stays running. But I will say if you know anyone that may be interested, give them a heads up and tell them about this series. The more the better!

Gotchya. Let me know then.

Well looks like we have a working GT Class. Now lets get some P2s and GT4s ;D

Also, if are uncertain on the P2 class being Real or Fake, you can still sign up and just change your car later.

Also also, the Pre Season race may be canceled because I have something scheduled that day I forgot about but everyone else is more than welcome to host their own race.

I pick caporal#26
Thanks mate

Everyone please refer to the OP. It has been completely revised and will now be the base for how the League is run. Also, players must submit a Time Trial to be given class choices for the series. PM my @Esgaloth for details.

@Zii1993 If they miss the entire section for your series, go ahead and give them the information for PSEC. Also, sign-up bruh.

Back