delet thisXBOne 

• Thread starter Esgaloth
  • 54 comments

Would you prefer Real LMP2 or Fake LMP2?

• RWD/Marek LMP2s

• Oreca/Alpine LMP2s

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey good to see this got going. Haven't checked in for a few weeks.

Lmp2 oreca # 2 if the lmp2 but waiting to see the final desecion on the cars.

If not then the
GTE #63 Corvette

Psn: Fight-Test

Last edited:
Still 10 days until the event, hopefully we can get some more interest,
Yes hopefully. There may be a few last minute changes but nothing that will affect people at this point unless GTC doesnt get atleast 3-4 drivers. It may just become 2 classes and left at that. Schedule may shift around as far as what race is when though (aka races swapped)

Yes hopefully. There may be a few last minute changes but nothing that will affect people at this point unless GTC doesnt get atleast 3-4 drivers. It may just become 2 classes and left at that. Schedule may shift around as far as what race is when though (aka races swapped)

Can we have the weather report for race #1 please,

I would love to join but am currently in a league on Saturday nights. We have two races left, then a season 2. We usually start at 445 pm Est.

Slightly worried the RWD may run away with this but I'll go with the #38 Oreca. Hopefully we can have a decent sized P grid by the time Rd. 1 rolls by

Slightly worried the RWD may run away with this but I'll go with the #38 Oreca. Hopefully we can have a decent sized P grid by the time Rd. 1 rolls by
It shouldnt considering it can still be beat in the endurance aspect.

True. It'll be nice being able to push this Oreca and see just how far it can go! Hoping this thing is good on its tires :P
TexasTyme said that he tested both cars (RWD and Oreca) and the RWD Gave out before the Oreca and he kept the same pace in both. So it should be a good fight.

So, this series is most likely going to be come 2 classee instead of 3 simply due to the fact that I'm trying to predict for those that cant come to the races. Id rather still have 3-4 drivers in a class if only 8 shoe up than 1-2.

That being said. @Scorpion0001 and @Zii1993

If the classes become just P2 and GTE, What would your car choices be?

Back