deleted

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 46 comments
rooms up. please have your cars set with bop before turning laps.
We will vote for G2 or G 4 if we do not have 10. We will also confirm night with a vote

Good time meeting and racing everybody that was in the lobby today. I have some work to do at the ring but I swear I have run complete clean laps there before lol. It’s really difficult to pass/let people pass there it’ll be a learning curve for me. Hopefully we do some more of these events in the future.

We meet every Wednesday at 1330 central and may well start doing Sundays too. At least we will be here on one Sunday per month

PS. Bring like minded friends..lol

Last edited:
The last Sunday race this month will be at La Sarth

We will be doing a 2.4 hour race using the IRS rules and regs and adding our two special rules 1. there will be a 5 minute driver change simulation pit stop of 5 minutes. 2. all of our normal rules apply including that if you cause an accident that forces another driver to pit to fix damage you must follow him to the pits and perform a full pull stop. Upon leaving the pits you must stop and let the driver you" had off" pass you and get approximately 5 seconds ahead of you.

Livery rules will be relaxed, but no stock liveries.
We plan one room but will run more if required. This will be on the last Sunday this month at 1330 Central US.
The start will be staggered and in file.

Classes tentatively LMP2 and G4

Please post here with car class and type.

@GTP_Versatile @Jacob Falcon @WanganGhost @Timlour @Alltrac185 @Jw_wk1010 @GTP_Nail @racingchamp30
@aceboy127 @TEX36 @Herimopp89 @Rob Pardun @GTP_Guido @damonc84 @SAMHAIN85 @TexasJDC @Bubdub804 @Antares26 @Nick Cannella

The last Sunday race this month will be at La Sarth

We will be doing a 2.4 hour race using the IRS rules and regs and adding our two special rules 1. there will be a 5 minute driver change simulation pit stop of 5 minutes. 2. all of our normal rules apply including that if you cause an accident that forces another driver to pit to fix damage you must follow him to the pits and perform a full pull stop. Upon leaving the pits you must stop and let the driver you" had off" pass you and get approximately 5 seconds ahead of you.

Livery rules will be relaxed, but no stock liveries.
We plan one room but will run more if required. This will be on the last Sunday this month at 1330 Central US.
The start will be staggered and in file.

Classes tentatively LMP2 and G4

Please post here with car class and type.

@GTP_Versatile @Jacob Falcon @WanganGhost @Timlour @Alltrac185 @Jw_wk1010 @GTP_Nail @racingchamp30
@aceboy127 @TEX36 @Herimopp89 @Rob Pardun @GTP_Guido @damonc84 @SAMHAIN85 @TexasJDC @Bubdub804 @Antares26 @Nick Cannella
Sounds like fun! If theres room I would like to join

For a long time I have waited for the next great, fun, realistic, Endurance series. Well it never showed up, so we did it ourselves. It is the result of a collaboration of drivers of all ability levels to challenge the Alien and please the Gentleman driver. We have picked two very popular car classes, the 2016 GT500s (Group 2)and the GT3 ( Group 3). We have scheduled it to draw from all over the world, Sunday afternoons at 1330 Central US. Read the introduction below and post on the thread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-endurance-world-tour.388889/

Last edited:
Back