Deleting GTS alt account data

• Thread starter JayRS200
  • 7 comments

JayRS200

(Banned)
Finland
Finland
Will deleting GTS data on an alt account affect the data on my main account?

Cheers

Edit: Starting to think it will as the save data for GTS on each account is showing as the same size.

Last edited:
The save data is reserved as a block and then filled as you save more replays, liveries etc. (up to the maximum allowed by the fixed filesize)

Least I think that's how it works.

Well I've deleted 2 of the whole accounts now. Not sure if that also deletes the save data but that's them gone.

The reason I want to delete stuff is because I'm getting lots of disconnections and black screen when I load the game up. Also not being able to enter a daily race. Though maybe deleting stuff will help.

In the Daily races thread, aren't people saying, turn your PlayStation completely off and turn it on? Not to use the restart function.

I believe your main account, is separate from alt account data. If you reopened one of the alt accounts, it still notifies you of previous saved data, before beginning a new game.

I tried that and it eventually worked. My main account seemed to work faster. I've deleted the full profiles of 2 alt accounts now and also about 200gb worth of games. I don't want to risk deleting the save data only as it does really look like it's all bundled into one. Also I've been getting some cross profile saved fastest lap saves and replays on GTS for a while. Don't know if that's a common thing.

I tried that and it eventually worked. My main account seemed to work faster. I've deleted the full profiles of 2 alt accounts now and also about 200gb worth of games. I don't want to risk deleting the save data only as it does really look like it's all bundled into one. Also I've been getting some cross profile saved fastest lap saves and replays on GTS for a while. Don't know if that's a common thing.
I guess it doesn't wipe out saved data if it keeps your old fastest laps. Does it keep the fastest lap replays?

Back