Demetrius 81-Photo Gallery [FH3]

United Kingdom
Brum Town
Demetrius_81
Demetrius 81
To start this gallery I will post a few of my favourites from the demo and put them in one post while I get some shots together from the full game...... hopefully sooner rather than later. Cheers.

29603300491_756cd71c47_c.jpg

29059888053_0e7801269d_c.jpg

29643388265_b74f1ed491_c.jpg

29396549420_d78496a91d_c.jpg

29198994583_56ae25b9af_c.jpg

Was wondering when this was going to happen :P It's good to finally see that all your photos are going to be collected in one place.

I've just noticed that you've rarely been posting your black and whites lately, I sorely miss them! With that said, the 1st and 3rd Audi are great!

Also, did you really paint your rims on the BMW with a carbon fiber finish? :P

I've just noticed that you've rarely been posting your black and whites lately, I sorely miss them! With that said, the 1st and 3rd Audi are great!

Thanks @ImaRobot, I think with the improvement to the lighting in this game I was more inclined to use colour at first and this improvement isn't really apparent in a black and white shot. My colour shots are usually more spontaneous and mostly taken while just driving around and I see some nice lighting or detail but the B&W'S are more deliberate where Ill pick a specific car in a specific colour(white or silver usually) and drive to a specific location on the map.

Also, did you really paint your rims on the BMW with a carbon fiber finish? :P

It's rare that i'll take a shot of a car with any kind of modification on it, at first thought it looked quite sporty but in hindsight I should have just gone with a matte finish or left the manufactures rims on it. thanks for the visit.

I like the idea you have gone for in shot 1. While for the last shot, well it kind of looks like you are looking through a window into another reality.

Back