DEMO D/L's

  • Thread starter Thread starter k20a1emcivic
  • 15 comments
  • 1,153 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
49
Guys I'm not saying I want a link or anything like that. I was wondering if someone can talk to me on AIM about this. :crazy:
 
i would try emule......but you can't talk about Piracy on the forums....
 
I doubt many of us could use it anyway. It's a Japanese demo, so probably requires a modchip. And depending on it's size, it may require a DVD burner, which many of us probably don't have. I don't.
 
Right now on eMule you can even get GT4, the PC game... What more could you want?
 
Sorry thats why I was asking if someone can talk to me on AIM. Thanks for telling me though.
 
i noticed a file called "gran turismo 4 (ntsc-Japanese-tokyo show copy)" on emule

dunno...
did the tgs demo get stolen or something, or is the demo with the mag the same thing?
 
Some of you need to read this thread.
 
Isn't the demo free? You can't steal something that is free.

Of course, if it costs anything, you'd be right.
 
Jedi2016
.....And depending on it's size, it may require a DVD burner, which many of us probably don't have. I don't.
DVD-R/RW drives are cheap now. You can get Pioneer's new drive, one of the best out there, for $75 at Best Buy. You can easily find good drives online for $50, so I wouldn't exactly call it an uncommon item these days. Thats the same price as a new game, to relate it to something.

Hilg
 
Read the fine print.

GT Illegal.jpg
 
Viper Zero Give it up man, People buy sony playstations, its not illegal to mod them and teh FCC has no regulation against stop tring to be a cop wanna be , man what a dink
 
What are you talking about, mod chips? Who cares?

We're not talking about mod chips or the FCC. Those above are talking about piracy, which is not only illegal, but against the AUP as well.
 
There's already been a firestorm with the Indiana Pacers vs. the Detroit Pistons game earlier tonight, but you're starting a firestorm here, k20a1emCivic. Viper Zero is exactly right. I know that the game is coming next year here in the States, so I am not deseperate enough to want to break the law getting the game. I'll pay the 40 or 50 bucks for the game, but not go for something as illegal as this. This thread is going to be locked, and the chances of being "banninated" rise.

And Blues, I understand that this is illegal, but don't go attacking Viper Zero. All he's trying to do is reinforce the rules. Keep attacking members, and you may just find yourself looking for another message board.

Piracy is illegal. Case closed. And if the Mods have their way, so will this thread.
 
You dig? Are we clear?
 
Hey, I've got that same disc, Viper. Yours looks a lot bigger, though. :)
 
Si, mucho grande.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back