Describe a car in four words (GAME)

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 4,257 comments

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Here's an idea I thought of while bored. So a member posts a picture of any car. The next member has to describe that car using just four words, then they post a different car, and so on. You can say anything about the said car in four words so long that it actually relates to the car. This thread will be similar to the 'Rate the vehicle above you" and "Car association" threads.

Examples.

Found on road dead.

Should've got a manual.

GT player's wet dream.

Explodes if rear ended.

Soccer mom on steroids.

I leave the next member to describe this car in just four words. And so on so forth.

United States
United States
"Most beautiful car ever"

-Enzo Ferrari, abridged.

31f3da2b72ffc5a13d731e1630b012ea.jpg

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Best car ever

All-911-models-2014.jpg

That was three words... and I'm surprised you think one of the most poorly-regarded Mustangs is the "best car ever".

But moving along.

Classic Porsche, Modern Era.

United States
Southwest Eastnorthernton
TexRex72
I'm surprised you think one of the most poorly-regarded Mustangs is the "best car ever".
Someone that has difficulty dealing with others' opinions probably ought not create threads that revolve around opinions.

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Someone that has difficulty dealing with others' opinions probably ought not create threads that revolve around opinions.
I don't have difficulty dealing with it. I was just surprised. If that's the car that he deems is the best ever, then I'm fine with it.

kikie

I'm here
Premium
Belgium
in the land of stupidity
That was three words... and I'm surprised you think one of the most poorly-regarded Mustangs is the "best car ever".
Made that 4 words.

Mustangs? Whoops, I read the OP and got it wrong. I didn't read the entire OP the first time.

I posted a picture of Porsches. @TheCracker posted a picture of a Mustang.

Last edited:

RocZX

Premium
United States
New York
RocZX
one of the most poorly-regarded Mustangs
Really? The facelifted SN-95 New Edge is the most poorly-regard Mustang, I think that goes to the Mustang II or prefacelifted SN-95.

TheCracker

Nothing to see here...
Premium
South Korea
North Korea
GTP_TheCracker
Made that 4 words.

Mustangs?

I posted a picture of Porsches. @TheCracker posted a picture of a Mustang.

But you described the picture you posted (911s) rather than the one I posted (mustang) - which is what the idea of the thread is :odd: :)

kikie

I'm here
Premium
Belgium
in the land of stupidity
But you described the picture you posted (911s) rather than the one I posted (mustang) - which is what the idea of the thread is :odd: :)
Yes, but is it one 911 model. Which is the same as one car.

I wanted to post a picture with all 911 models but couldn't find it (the best car ever). ;)

Last edited: