Describe a car in four words (GAME)

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 4,292 comments

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Here's an idea I thought of while bored. So a member posts a picture of any car. The next member has to describe that car using just four words, then they post a different car, and so on. You can say anything about the said car in four words so long that it actually relates to the car. This thread will be similar to the 'Rate the vehicle above you" and "Car association" threads.

Examples.

Found on road dead.

Should've got a manual.

GT player's wet dream.

Explodes if rear ended.

Soccer mom on steroids.

I leave the next member to describe this car in just four words. And so on so forth.

"Most beautiful car ever"

-Enzo Ferrari, abridged.

31f3da2b72ffc5a13d731e1630b012ea.jpg

Best car ever

All-911-models-2014.jpg

That was three words... and I'm surprised you think one of the most poorly-regarded Mustangs is the "best car ever".

But moving along.

Classic Porsche, Modern Era.

I'm surprised you think one of the most poorly-regarded Mustangs is the "best car ever".
Someone that has difficulty dealing with others' opinions probably ought not create threads that revolve around opinions.

Someone that has difficulty dealing with others' opinions probably ought not create threads that revolve around opinions.
I don't have difficulty dealing with it. I was just surprised. If that's the car that he deems is the best ever, then I'm fine with it.

That was three words... and I'm surprised you think one of the most poorly-regarded Mustangs is the "best car ever".
Made that 4 words.

Mustangs? Whoops, I read the OP and got it wrong. I didn't read the entire OP the first time.

I posted a picture of Porsches. @TheCracker posted a picture of a Mustang.

Last edited:
Made that 4 words.

Mustangs?

I posted a picture of Porsches. @TheCracker posted a picture of a Mustang.

But you described the picture you posted (911s) rather than the one I posted (mustang) - which is what the idea of the thread is :odd: :)

But you described the picture you posted (911s) rather than the one I posted (mustang) - which is what the idea of the thread is :odd: :)
Yes, but is it one 911 model. Which is the same as one car.

I wanted to post a picture with all 911 models but couldn't find it (the best car ever). ;)

Last edited:
Back