Describe a car in four words (GAME)

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 4,292 comments
Oh sweet buttery jesus:eek:
maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously? :odd:

Yes. A car with an anachronistic solid rear axle shoudn't have such power and such bad brakes. Drive more than 200 kph (125 mph) and you know what I mean. And I give a ****ing 🤬 what all the others say. This car is to fast for its own good.

The true GTI killer
daihatsu_charade_gtti_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. A car with an anachronistic solid rear axle shoudn't have such power and such bad brakes. Drive more than 200 kph (125 mph) and you know what I mean. And I give a ****ing 🤬 what all the others say. This car is to fast for its own good.

The true GTI killer
daihatsu_charade_gtti_1.jpg
Your have to comment on the previous photo, not your own photo. I guess that the previous photo (old white pick up truck) is not a GTI killer?

So you're describing the Mustang you posted there? I thought you are referring to the Jensen I posted above which you are supposed to describe instead. That's why I was shocked when I thought you were describing it as the over hyped POS.

Your have to comment on the previous photo, not your own photo. I guess that the previous photo (old white pick up truck) is a GTI killer.
Couldn't stop laughing when I think of this all of a sudden. :lol:

It's no surprising the dude has yet to learn about more in this site.

Back