• Thread starter BMW POWER
  • 35 comments
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
neither, I like my GT's realistic...we're not talking mario karts here!! :P
Originally posted by f1king
Importing from GT2 would be cool.
Originally posted by Tailslide
Import from GT2\3 :D
Yes. Yesss! YESSSSS! Why waste the time, space or effort on customizing completely new cars and tracks? Waste the time, space and effort on MORE cars, and customizing or hopping up the already existing cars, and adding more REAL tracks. :)

I think GT is the best driving simulation out there because it compromises the overall vision of the game's creators very little. They wanted to make the best and most realistic sports-driving simulator, and have done so because they have kept on the straight and narrow. And besides a few off road excursions like the drag racing thing, and the GT2 tiny autocross course, I think they have done a great job. :)

i remember Viper Racing...the first real racing game I owned, where you had to brake and apex on the turns. actually, i turned to the appendix of the Viper Racing manual to find out a cheap way to cure my monstrous oversteer in the Altezza race. (i bought sport shocks and tinkered with the camber, in case you wondered.)

the paint shop in Viper Racing was the best part of the game...mine was black with the evil face on the front, a white 'Z' on the top, and that red silhouette on the back :-)

Frankly i like both ideas :) . Making a fake car sounds cool :cool: but some guy is going to make a car that goes more than 111111119999999999343222222 mph 😈 and that just sounds stupid for a racing game. I have 4x4 EVO :D :cool: and thats what everybody was doing i just thought it was stupid :mad:. as for the track thing that would be great :D. If you could make a pikes peak race track :D i could love to race that. But with the car thing someone is going to do something stupid and make a track that is on mars :mad:.

Back