Desperately need a pick up truck - anybody donate one to me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter lwooster
  • 4 comments
  • 796 views
Messages
17
Messages
lwooster
I stupidly sold the Ram I won before I realized I'd need it for a series of races.

I cant find a used pick up to save my life in used car lot....


Please help
 
Do the I-A Drivers test. Get bronze on all 10 and win a Dodge Ram.
or

Look in the used car lot and buy whatever truck comes up. I have saw the F150 Lightning in there several times already.
 
I dont know where, but i won a Dodge Ram and with that i pretty easily managed to win the races.
 
It kinda sounds like the OP already won the Ram from the liscense, and then sold it. If so, that sucks man. I'll lend (LEND) you my Chevy Silverado SST Concept (fully tuned), but I love that truck, so you would have to lend me a race car or something as collateral. Also, I already did a trade today, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. If you still need it then, then PM me.
 
Cheers guys - I just found a pick up in used car lot.........

Splendid - thanks for your offers....
 
Back