Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
Hey! I just did the Templar fight on hard mode with some randoms, got him down to half before three people died, including the relic holder, some other guy took up the relic and we killed him with only 3 people left! I usually can't defeat the templar with 6 people on normal, but these guys actually knew what they were doing, but it was really close. And, as fate would have it, i got the fate bringer! The one thing i actually wanted from there besides the Vex! Woohoo!

I can be online in exactly 6h from now. Tomorrow I’m mostly free so we can do it when it is OK for you. It’s not like it will take more than 30min.

Hey! I just did the Templar fight on hard mode with some randoms, got him down to half before three people died, including the relic holder, some other guy took up the relic and we killed him with only 3 people left! I usually can't defeat the templar with 6 people on normal, but these guys actually knew what they were doing, but it was really close. And, as fate would have it, i got the fate bringer! The one thing i actually wanted from there besides the Vex! Woohoo!

It's easier from up top, only the relic holder will have a chance of dying if nobody is stupid. I've done it from below, but it's not worth the trouble.

I can be online in exactly 6h from now. Tomorrow I’m mostly free so we can do it when it is OK for you. It’s not like it will take more than 30min.
I'll be on both days in the afternoon so whichever works.

What.. really only 24??? why go through all that trouble to not make them at least all 60? Not that I have that much of an issue but I have been deleting things here and there that I only had 1 of... and I know the people with three characters need more space than that..

hahaha Bungie come on...

The weapons will be 36, that's the only space I tend to fill so I'm happy with that amount.

Yeah I will be fine.. I have gotten used to deleting stuff so have most people.

But the ones who have been asking for all the vault space for ships, shaders, etc.. the majority of the ones they are trying to please are just going to be more irritated with the minimal addition after such a long wait. I am laughing at the situation more than anything.. they already had to close the comments. :lol:

Thats a little better. Thanks Bungie!

On a different note, i really want the soundtrack to this game. Its so good!

Thats a little better. Thanks Bungie!

On a different note, i really want the soundtrack to this game. Its so good!
It is pretty good when giving it a listen outside of the game. Though, like many, I have invested so many hours into the game that I can't help but to think about what strike I was on or part of the game when listening to it.:banghead:

I was also surprised to learn that Paul McCartney (Beatles) was one of the composers on the soundtrack, though I am not sure how much he contributed?

It is pretty good when giving it a listen outside of the game. Though, like many, I have invested so many hours into the game that I can't help but to think about what strike I was on or part of the game when listening to it.:banghead:

I was also surprised to learn that Paul McCartney (Beatles) was one of the composers on the soundtrack, though I am not sure how much he contributed?
Like, this is what i am talking about. Skip to about the 5:00 mark.

Yes MIDA Multi-Tool! I'm another step closer to getting all the exotics I want. Only Truth and The Last Word remaining.

Cool got the Mida - have been wanting it. Also hit 32 this morning with Helm of the Saint 14 and Iron Banner armor. Looks sweet with the Sunsetting Eris sharder. .. Maybe someday I will actually try the Crota raid.

2ykezxx.jpg

Last edited:
Here is next week's strike:
The Nexus with Juggler on Heroic, Juggler, Angry and Void Burn on Nightfall.

Looks like Nightfall is easier.

Here is next week's strike:
The Nexus with Juggler on Heroic, Juggler, Angry and Void Burn on Nightfall.

Looks like Nightfall is easier.

Has Bungie added a second entry for the weekly/heroic strikes like they did for Xur so they can easily change it? Not that it matters to me people are pulling the data ahead of time just curious if they bothered.

So I got the Dead Orbit Auto Rifle from the Nightfall, so I immediately thought to discard it. Then I saw it had FIELD SCOUT. 72 rounds in the normal mag plus Field Scout, so I had to keep it. :lol:

Has Bungie added a second entry for the weekly/heroic strikes like they did for Xur so they can easily change it? Not that it matters to me people are pulling the data ahead of time just curious if they bothered.
It's going by rotation it looks like.

So the gun I used to want really bad I finally got out of a purple engram that was rewarded from a Roc strike. - The SUROS Regime. Still cool I finally have it though ARs are not so great anymore.

^^ That looks freaking cool! Is there a way to use it in Safari or Firefox?

Not yet but I read it's in the works.

Edit: It came out for Firefox 2 days ago: https://addons.mozilla.org/En-us/firefox/addon/destiny-item-viewer/

Edit2: I'm realizing what I linked is a different extension that is equally as awesome. Destiny Item Viewer lets you categorize your inventory to sort things like missing items, damage types, weapon types etc. I can now easily look at what I'm missing. Destiny Item Manager is the original extension I was talking about which is basically a beefed up Bungie type app which lets you drag and drop items character to character rather then moving to vault in between. (Always keep an open space in the vault because the extension will still move it to vault in the background). There is also a custom load-out feature where you can make a specific set of weapons/gear for like an arc burn nightfall, or for croata and whatnot. You can even get as specific as to ships and shaders, then with one click you are ready to go.

Last edited:
I tried that Chrome extension before, but I didn't like it because to me it seemed very disorganized. I prefer using the Bungie site itself or the mobile companion app, even though they're a lot slower.

Back