Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
I hope we get at least some kind of additional customisation for our characters, even if it's just a small one-off adjustment like when transferring GTA Online characters from previous gen to current gen. My Hunter's forehead is massive and I'd really like to change that.

Forgive the double post, but since Age of Triumph is out and the record book is mahoosive, is anyone up for getting together and doing a few of the raids and challenges at some point? I barely have any friends that actively play Destiny so a few of the milestones are a bit tricky for me to complete, that and I still haven't completed a single raid (made it to the final stage of Crota once but never finished).

Forgive the double post, but since Age of Triumph is out and the record book is mahoosive, is anyone up for getting together and doing a few of the raids and challenges at some point? I barely have any friends that actively play Destiny so a few of the milestones are a bit tricky for me to complete, that and I still haven't completed a single raid (made it to the final stage of Crota once but never finished).

I could try at some point but my internet connection has been playing up.

Are you on PS4? If so I can help.

Page 10 before this post. :eek: Thread took some finding!

Thought I'd load Destiny again to see if it's a ghost town after Destiny 2 launched. Nope. Lots of people still playing it. Surprised by that. I thought most people would have moved on. :odd:

Page 10 before this post. :eek: Thread took some finding!

Thought I'd load Destiny again to see if it's a ghost town after Destiny 2 launched. Nope. Lots of people still playing it. Surprised by that. I thought most people would have moved on. :odd:

I read somewhere that only a fraction of Destiny players actually played the end game content. I'm one of them, since it's a game I find that plays better in a group of people but finding a group of people at the same stage as you is tricky.

I read somewhere that only a fraction of Destiny players actually played the end game content. I'm one of them, since it's a game I find that plays better in a group of people but finding a group of people at the same stage as you is tricky.
End game? Story mode or raids and stuff? Either way most players of games are casual so never get that far. It's strange with games costing so much these days that players don't want to max their value.

End game? Story mode or raids and stuff? Either way most players of games are casual so never get that far. It's strange with games costing so much these days that players don't want to max their value.

Yeah, so I think the last campaign stuff and then the raids. I don't really know what I have left to do on Destiny, but I'm sure there is a raid that I haven't finished. There was a point I teamed up with @Katiegan my go to Guardian buddy to try and bust through as much stuff as we could, but even then I think we missed something.

Back