Destiny - Show Off Your Gear

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
With the main thread being about everything and then some I thought it'd be a little refreshing to have something a bit more personalized. So how far are you into the game - post a picture of your guardian here!

Destiny_20140914213718.jpg

With the main thread being about everything and then some I thought it'd be a little refreshing to have something a bit more personalized. So how far are you into the game - post a picture of your guardian here!

View attachment 224523
10339480_883099258386284_5400235039226455718_o.jpg

I just wanted to ask first if anyone knows how to get past lv 24?
I keep getting items with less light no matter where i play.

Last edited:
Will update this post soon with my Hunter.

I just wanted to ask first if anyone knows how to get past lv 24?
I keep getting items with less light no matter where i play.

I think the only past level 24 is legendary(or exotic) bits of armor.
and here is my Titan only just got to level 20 last night.
TITAN_zpsa97041ff.png

Yeah, you're going to need legendary or exotic armour to get more light, I bought the Dustwalker gauntlets last night and that finally got me up to level 24, next week (thanks to the 100 mark weekly cap) I'll buy the matching chest armour and that'll give me 8 more light on top of what I have now. I'll edit this post later on with my hunter, then hopefully soon I can post the exotic hand cannon I'm due from a bounty...

I'm embarrassed to even post my character here. Why are shaders restricted to level 20? My character's clothing is yellow.. yellow! After I play a bit today( and hopefully pick up better equipment) I'll see about posting my character haha.

I'm embarrassed to even post my character here. Why are shaders restricted to level 20? My character's clothing is yellow.. yellow! After I play a bit today( and hopefully pick up better equipment) I'll see about posting my character haha.

The shaders I'm using right now are yellow (maybe gold? it's kind of hard to tell...) and blue - Oracle 99 it's called.

The shaders I'm using right now are yellow (maybe gold? it's kind of hard to tell...) and blue - Oracle 99 it's called.
Mine is the kind of yellow that looks like it once used to be yellow, but before my Guardian had collected it, it was probably worn by someone in Skidrow for a prolonged period of time. Afterwards being discarded in a trash can, only to be found on a low level Dreg.

In other words it looks like diarrhea yellow. Not gold, and not really yellow either haha.

Anyone know how to get legendayr/exotic from legendary engrams?

If it's random then it will be really frustrating to get exotic items, i had like 4-5 legendary engrams and either get uncommon or rare items.

I was going to show my Hunter but bungie.net has me at lvl 20? In game I am 22. My shader is Jester Apogee, purple/gold.

Anyone know how to get legendayr/exotic from legendary engrams?

If it's random then it will be really frustrating to get exotic items, i had like 4-5 legendary engrams and either get uncommon or rare items.

From an engram? Pure luck of the draw.

I used one of the shaders from a code so my armour matches my Feisar-coloured Sparrow, ish. I can't work out how to get a picture of either me or my Sparrow without playing, but just imagine a yellow and blue guy with a cape riding a yellow and blue Sparrow, that's basically me.

I just realised I never posted a picture, I guess I will tomorrow after I've bought something from Xûr. I want armour to get me onto level 26 but since I spent last week and this weeks' Vanguard mark allowance on Dustwalker gauntlets and chest armour I'll probably pass if he's not selling a helmet and as that's what he was selling last week it'll almost certainly not be a helmet.

15101204948_da7a2855ca_c.jpg

My character right now. I wasnt to fond of the color, but its growing on me I guess. 1 more level and I can use shaders though, so no more camo looking stuff :D

Another quick update. :D

Destiny_20140919110650.jpg

Also got another exotic - Crest of Alpha Lupi (again) this time for, you guessed correctly, a Titan. Still working on Pocket Infinity... can't wait to get my hands on it and just auto-fire everything in existence.

Latest Posts

Back