Devel Sixteen 2020

• Thread starter WosEe
  • 45 comments
Portugal
Portugal
WosEe
Can anyone introduce this car? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

- 5000 Hp V16
- 0-100 Km/h (0-60mph) in 1.8 seconds
- Top speed 560Km/h (348 mph)

I have no words for this beast

devel-sixteen.jpg

I can only imagine that this is being funded by the kind of people who will recruit scientists to research if it's possible and if they turned around and said 'this is physically impossible to do' all they would do is ignore what they said entirely and just give them more money.

Well apperently, they haven't thought how hard it will be to stop from an impossible 348 MPH to 0:
image.jpg
That has to be the smallest disc brake I've ever seen on a car, let alone a hypercar :odd:

I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to vote for this car. It's not real, just the idea of some billionaire who knows nothing about what it actually takes to make a car. I mean this thing would sink right away in real life because of the styling, even if it were capable of moving. Just look at it. It's just a splice of the P1, and the Veveno, and the La Ferrari. This thing is a disgrace.

I can't believe anyone is dumb enough to vote for this car. It's not real, just the idea of some billionaire who knows nothing about what it actually takes to make a car. I mean this thing would sink right away in real life because of the styling, even if it were capable of moving. Just look at it. It's just a splice of the P1, and the Veveno, and the La Ferrari. This thing is a disgrace.
Amen

Front is cool, but the rear looks like a deformed Zonda's baby

5000HP??!! Must be a typo... What's it powered by, fission batteries? (Fallout reference btw)
Front looks vaguely like an Audi LM racer but that back, man a 5-year old kid with crayons went wild there...

And also, there's a lot of shoddy welding on the tailpipes.

Devel-Sixteen-04.jpg

And there's no seatbelts. It's impossible to drive a 500+ KM/H car without those!
11103901.076918.66382.jpg

Back