DFGT for 49€ only today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 6 comments
  • 1,332 views

Ibonibo

Premium
Messages
5,439
Luxembourg
Luxemburg
I got an email from Amazon.fr
http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0018E281Q/

Click on "offre éclair" and below the new page is the DFGT for 49.99

the special offer is only for today till 23h00.

So those looking for a cheap wheel, this is it
 
I seen it come up for 49,99 when i clicked "offre éclair"

But even when you click that it comes up for 99,99 again.

its £79.99 on amazon.co.uk

If i could get this for 49,99 euro's i'd defo buy it
 
yeah, sorry guys to have gotten hopes up, it's already sold out !

That was quick, got the email 30 min ago and already sold out, wow.

9uutqf.jpg


Thread can be closed or deleted
 
Probably Amazons black friday sale? I heard that Amazon where going to do this....sadly though I can bet that most of those wheels will end up on Ebay for well over the original selling price.
 
Probably Amazons black friday sale? I heard that Amazon where going to do this....sadly though I can bet that most of those wheels will end up on Ebay for well over the original selling price.

The DFGT is $99 on US Amazon
 
The DFGT is $99 on US Amazon

Sorry I didn't mean specifically the sale was for the DFGT....just I heard the UK Amazon site was going to be doing some kinda black friday sale where they would be reducing prices of various things.
 
Sorry I didn't mean specifically the sale was for the DFGT....just I heard the UK Amazon site was going to be doing some kinda black friday sale where they would be reducing prices of various things.

Amazon does it on all European sites. Has some good offers but the real good offers are so fast sold out.
and as you said, a lot of profiteurs there selling them right back after:tdown:
 
Back