DFGT Mods

  • Thread starter Thread starter phattracker
  • 6 comments
  • 3,360 views
Messages
23
Messages
phattracker
Has anyone consideder/tried removing the gear selector from the base of the DFGT and relocating on your driving cockpit setup? Is it possible without ruining the wheel?
 
Anyone try another set of higher end pedals with the DFGT? Say... Fanatec or G25/27?
 
Has anyone consideder/tried removing the gear selector from the base of the DFGT and relocating on your driving cockpit setup? Is it possible without ruining the wheel?

Yeah, i would like to know if that works to.
And if its easy.

I saw some japanese guy with the dfgt with a relocated shifter and a handbrake. but it was in japanese so i coulnd understand.
 
Uxi
Anyone try another set of higher end pedals with the DFGT? Say... Fanatec or G25/27?

The only way to find out is if someone have both, but I don't think that the connector is the same on a DFGT, who know maybe g25/27 might work if it use the same connector...I only have the DFGT so I wouldn't know
 
Having lots of knowledge in rc racing and customizing, I can't see how it would be too difficult. A dremel, cut off wheel, boom. It's off. What I don't know about is lengthened wires for the shifter. Voltage drop offs and what not.
 
I'm curious if there's a way to get the Fanatec Porsche pedals to work with the Driving Force GT.
 
Back