DFGT - Not Centred

• Thread starter GFO_7
  • 36 comments
My DFGT is also slightly moved to the left. It's not so much that I care about it. I just noticed it today driving the Ferrari F40 in prologue. If you ask me I think this is a common thing with these wheels. We're not talking many mm here.

I have recently bought a DFGT and have the same off centre problem.

When I was doing my first races with it I kept wondering why the car was veering to the right at the start of every race when I felt I was sitting with the wheel straight ahead.I have not tried disconnecting/reconnecting the USB on My Page once game is loaded yet so will give that a go.

Another thing I noticed was the slight dead zone or free play in the wheel when driving straight ahead. I have read about it in other threads and it hasnt really been a problem at all until I drove the EvoX at the current 600pp AWD suzuki online race.

Whilst driving down the start/finish straight I found the car kept weaving from side to side and I was unable to stop it almost like it was weaving within the dead zone in the wheel.

This is the only car so far this has happened with and I must admit it was very irritating.I tried the 05 subaru and it was fine.

Has anyone else experienced this ?
Is it just a characteristic of the Evo ?

It would be good if someone could try this with a DFGT and a G25 to see if you both get the same thing with the Evo 👍

Go to the logitech support website and try to find the program for the pc that centres wheels and makes sure buttons are working and stuff.
Might work. It did for my logitech wheel. :)

Whilst driving down the start/finish straight I found the car kept weaving from side to side and I was unable to stop it almost like it was weaving within the dead zone in the wheel.

This is the only car so far this has happened with and I must admit it was very irritating.I tried the 05 subaru and it was fine.

Has anyone else experienced this ?
Is it just a characteristic of the Evo ?

It would be good if someone could try this with a DFGT and a G25 to see if you both get the same thing with the Evo 👍

That weaving is a characteristic of the car, it's not your wheel.

You should be able to adjust your toe settings to get rid of most if not all of it.
It's been awhile since I drove it, but we will run the tuned Evo IX in the WRS this week so I can get back to you on the settings if no one else does first.

Thanks Aldo I will try the support site 👍

01GTP what you are saying makes sense as I was running the Evo without a tune and as I said it is the only car I have noticed it with.

I see you mention the Evo IX it was the Evo X I was in do you mean that they both do it?

I must say I find it very strange and it is clearly a flaw with the game 👎

I drive an Evo myself although it is an Evo8 (virtually the same as a 9) and it definately doesnt weave down the road like that neither does any other car Ive ever driven to be honest.

If it did I think I would be constantly getting pulled over for drink driving :lol:

I had this issue today....unplugged the usb...plugged it back in..wheel spun, went back to normal, problem solved.

Back