DFP + GT4 Bundle

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdrenalineSRX
  • 18 comments
  • 2,415 views
Nice find ! I've bought many stuff from ecost.com before and I love it. The prices are amazing compared to other websites and the shipping is very fast. I recommend ordering from this site :D. Actually, I'll probably buy mine from this site also :)
 
Not much of a deal. Amazon has the DFP for $104. Add GT4 in there for $50 and it equals $154.

You save a whole $5 dollars.

Plus, Amazon has free shipping. You don't want to pay shipping on a big box that the DFP comes in ($15 at least).
 
Viper Zero
Not much of a deal. Amazon has the DFP for $104. Add GT4 in there for $50 and it equals $154.

You save a whole $5 dollars.

Plus, Amazon has free shipping. You don't want to pay shipping on a big box that the DFP comes in ($15 at least).

I just got my DFP from amazon.com and it came in a bigger box. :drool: I dont get it. The DFP has its own box that was perfect size from Logitech over the actual retail box and then a bigger amazon box to fit onto it. So a total of 3 boxes for my DFP. Whatever free shipping. 105bucks for a DFP isn;t half bad considering I preordered GT4 years ago.
 
How do you think I'm getting my DFP?
 
Logitech is offering a $20 rebate when you buy GT4 and a DFP. Go to logitech.com and the DFP page, there is a pdf for the rebate.
 
ragundy
Amazon free shipping is valid also for Italy?
No, free shipping is US only, also the DFP is not available for shipping overseas because it counts as 'electronics' so no international purchases :ouch:
 
just want to tell you guys to be careful when ordering GT4 online. people on another forum im on have recieved emails telling them that their package (DFP+GT4) is on back order. might want to make sure they have enough before you place your order. just a heads up, i couldnt imagine how i would feel if something like that happend to me :crazy:
 
JRizEJ6
just want to tell you guys to be careful when ordering GT4 online. people on another forum im on have recieved emails telling them that their package (DFP+GT4) is on back order. might want to make sure they have enough before you place your order. just a heads up, i couldnt imagine how i would feel if something like that happend to me :crazy:


That would be devastating! :sick:
 
I wonder if the rebate counts if you have GT4 and the DFP on separate receipts. I assume yes, right?
 
I also purchased the DFP from Amazon and bought the game from Playstation store. I'm sure the rebate still works even through I purchased the items at two different places. I have yet to open my DFP box.
 
the dfp + gt4 rebate is through logitech's official site, and yes the rebates states that as long as u purchase dfp and gt4 before march 30th you're eligible for the 20$ rebate, fry's uses logitech's rebate as well.
 
Back