Diablo GTO car

• Thread starter MarleyMoo
  • 3 comments
Does the Diablo have brake balance adjustment, I can't remember without checking.

If so you can set the balance adjustment to buttons, if you've got any free of course. Adding a keypad or keyboard will give you a lot of extra buttons to map to. Once set you can then adjust on the fly.

Or perhaps a touch of ABS, maybe set to low, might help in preventing the wheels from locking.

Actually all of them are too much towards the front, assuming you going to drive without ABS. You can lower it, but keeping in mind that overall performance of breaks will be toned down significantly. To counter this I would recommend to be gentle and active on pedal and using low coast ramp on differential, to keep car straight in case of locking.

Had hardest times with 961 exactly with breaks, so I guess this is GTO specific.

Last edited:
I agree that most vehicles at least for my driving style the brakes are set to much towards the front.

I also have the percent on how much my actual brake pedal is pressed to be less then 50 in the brake sensitivity control settings.

In addition, I think on most vehicles, again for my T-150 wheel the the in game brake pressure. Not sure what this is called at the moment is to high. When I remember to, I reduce this from 90 to like 75 percent.

I think being able to get the brake settings right for your driving style and wheel set-up is critical to being able to start to really enjoy project cars 2.

I would certainly recommend adjusting the brake sensitivity settings. I know for me with the default of 50, most cars the brakes will lock up before I even have the pedal pressed 25% of the way. Reducing this to 35 or less has made big difference in my driving style.

I keep tweaking things, small adjustments here and there. Especially from car to car. For me PC2 is really starting to come alive and starting to enjoy it the way that it was meant to be.

If there is a PC4, I would hope that there would be better in game methods to figure out quicker how to adjust the settings to fit each person's needs. Without taking any of the settings away.
Even if they just included lots of tutorial videos. I know there are lots of good ones on YouTube.

Latest Posts

Back