Diablo

• Thread starter 1mic
  • 28 comments

1mic

(Banned)
Good car, too bad u dont have it.

specially with a F1 chassis & turbo charged engine, its super light & super fast

Heh why would I need a hybrid diablo?......................................................goes of to play GTConcept and Toca racedriver

actually id rather have the US version of GT3, with all those hackable cars, than have GTconcept. You would get bored of GTConcept in about 3 hours of solid playing. Its only got like 5 flippin tracks :mad:

oh..it's a hybrid Diablo he's talking about.
why would one need one of those??
they're hella fast as is.

Well we want what you've got and you want what we've got........whats new!! The grass is always greener on the other side. But GT3 europe version with the diablo I bet is great.

WHAT....the diablo is a great car if you can handle it...I could dust anybody in any of there zondas with that car(not tring to brag)

What is it with you americans hating that damn zonda??
It handles just fine in stock form. In its tuned form it handles great with a few tweaks, or dont you know how to tune suspension??

I have the D, but it turns ssssssssssssooooooooooooo wide!!!!
But its fast as hell, 226 mph tops, stock, not mods or hybrid.

Sorry can't provide a pic.

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
What is it with you americans hating that damn zonda??
It handles just fine in stock form. In its tuned form it handles great with a few tweaks, or dont you know how to tune suspension??

all he said was modded.
nothing about tuned.
i tuned a Zonda once, it handled alright, but i dont really use them much outside the Avant Garde, so i didn't put that much time into it.
maybe i just can't tune well...?

Every one to their own i say

The Zonda just needs the right driver and it's a good car not as quick as the R390 which i love but it sure does handle sweet with a bit of tweaking ;)

:D

attachment.php

Back