Diablo

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefraggle
  • 20 comments
  • 765 views
Messages
776
United Kingdom
Guildford
Messages
GTP_thefraggle
In the other thread, there is a link to show the Diablo, I CANT GET IT, It says the page is unavailable so it will not let me see it. HOW CAN I SEE IT? CAN SOMEBODY MAIL T TO ME?
 
Fraggle:

The Diablo is only available via Gameshark (or downloading a game save via Sharkport), in the NTSC Version of the game. If you've got the PAL version, you're abit out of luck.

AO
 
Ya bud I gotcha covered, its a video from an earlier thread, thanks to Car Alot for the footage. Its the white one with green and red markings. Btw its a real nice video with great music.
 
MUAHAHA i HAVE IT!
& u DONT
damn its better than an f1 car thats why it isnt in the game :)






haha
 
u gotta be playin... better than an F1? ARE YA SIPPIN ON THE YAK? seriously now... its tight but not good for winning with, its pretty... like umm lets say a mercedes.
 
Originally posted by thefraggle
In the other thread, there is a link to show the Diablo, I CANT GET IT, It says the page is unavailable so it will not let me see it. HOW CAN I SEE IT? CAN SOMEBODY MAIL T TO ME?

well you wanted to SEE it so here it is:

attachment.php
 
Wasn't there a pic of it on the Avant Garde before?
 
It would've really cool to have more than one type of car in that race...:\
 
Can you get it with only the gameshark for PS2 and Stratos and Porsche GT3 too???
 
btw, they took it out because of the "uncoincidental" look alike to the lambo diablo. and how is it better than the F1's? can someone give me its stats?
 
Originally posted by McLarenRacerF1
btw, they took it out because of the "uncoincidental" look alike to the lambo diablo. and how is it better than the F1's? can someone give me its stats?

I thought it was the Lambo Diablo so I must be missing something.:confused:
 
yeah, its a race version of it gumpy... dont know what he is talkin bout
 
Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
Under18Carbon, where did you find that pic?

I didn't find it, the picture was actually found by TouringMars in his thread. Check out the link in my previous post. ;)
 
sweet. the lambo is 1 of the 1st cars shown
 
Back